Thread: Thyroid worries

Blackster1975 is offline Associate Member

Thyroid worries

I'm sick as fook had some thyroid tests done 2 weeks a go and phoned for the results today and they wouldn't give them said i have to make an appointment to see my GP, i hope i haven't damaged it from my last cycle lol

JasonR is offline Member
    u won't damage your thyroid from a steroid cycle, do more research next time before u start taking steroids .

VTliftVT is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonR View Post
    u won't damage your thyroid from a steroid cycle, do more research next time before u start taking steroids.
    tren doesnt affect your thyroid???

guinho is offline Junior Member
    lowers your thyroid level. 25mcg of t3 resolve the problem.

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonR View Post
    u won't damage your thyroid from a steroid cycle, do more research next time before u start taking steroids.
    yes you can bro, tren lowers your thyroid level and raises polactin.

lets say if my thyroid is screwed will that mean no more future cycles ??

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    is your thyroid high or low?

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackster1975 View Post
    lets say if my thyroid is screwed will that mean no more future cycles ??
    Quote Originally Posted by jAcKeD!!!! View Post

Jacked is right on the nose.
    However you can always just get on meds and regulate yourself. No biggie. Or it may bounce back

last time i got it checked about 6 month ago it was slightly under active the dr said it was borderline and that i had to get regular tests to monitor it.

jacked is that u in your avater, looking good mate keep up the good work.

got thyroid results back today and i'm happy nothin to worry about at present, the dr said i've got a condition where my anti-bodies attack my thyroid but its nothing serious and i have to have annual blood tests to monitor things, he said unless i pile tons of weight on and get really tired all the time everything is normal lol

hdd123 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackster1975 View Post
    I'm sick as fook had some thyroid tests done 2 weeks a go and phoned for the results today and they wouldn't give them said i have to make an appointment to see my GP, i hope i haven't damaged it from my last cycle lol
    What does it mean GP in English? What stuff have u taken during the cycle? At first visit good endocrinologue- I think he'll ask u to take some blood tests for TSH, T3, T4, ofcourse testosterone and other necessary hormones in humans body. It's also possible to get recomendation by him to do ultrasonography of the thyroid,etc. I'd advise u to do every tests, what he asks, because unthreated thyroid problems might damage further life quality a lot. I had ****ed up my thyroid in my late teens (I had some ****in adenoma in it and hypothyroid symphtomes (very high tsh levels, what's really bad), so threatment was necessary), so it was impossible to gain anything at gym. Now I'm on levothyroxine (synthetic tsh analogue) 100mcg/day for apr. 3 years now and I'd say it's improved a lot!

i was takin test enanthate 500mg pw for 12 weeks, deca 400mg pw for 10 weeks & danabol 40mg ed for 5 weeks, GP means general practitioner " Doctor". Well my Dr did a tsh test and he said the results showed my antibodies where attacking my thyroid, said i have to have blood tests annually to keep an eye on things, I think he said it was called Hypothyroidism, he said as long as i dont suddenly get really fat and tired all the time i just have to have annual blood tests for tsh. I don't think it the steroids that have caused this i think its in my genes as a lot of my family suffer with some sort of thyroid trouble, i might have speeded things up a little like by taking cycles without all the research when i was younger, but the cycle i have just finished i did everything by the book and felt great even post cycle, i mean i felt bit weak for a while, but nothing to the extremes of how i felt after my first cycle which i didnt research. So i really think all this is just down to genetics.
    Last edited by Blackster1975; 05-08-2008 at 08:14 AM.

JasonR is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jAcKeD!!!! View Post
    GH lowers it too, but it doesn't DAMAGE your thyroid.
    you won't need to take T4 for the rest of your life for 6 weeks of tren , trust me... you can always take some if u wish though...

luck7 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hdd123 View Post
    What does it mean GP in English? What stuff have u taken during the cycle? At first visit good endocrinologue- I think he'll ask u to take some blood tests for TSH, T3, T4, ofcourse testosterone and other necessary hormones in humans body. It's also possible to get recomendation by him to do ultrasonography of the thyroid,etc. I'd advise u to do every tests, what he asks, because unthreated thyroid problems might damage further life quality a lot. I had ****ed up my thyroid in my late teens (I had some ****in adenoma in it and hypothyroid symphtomes (very high tsh levels, what's really bad), so threatment was necessary), so it was impossible to gain anything at gym. Now I'm on levothyroxine (synthetic tsh analogue) 100mcg/day for apr. 3 years now and I'd say it's improved a lot!
    I am on levothyroxine 100mcg. Do you still do cycles

habsfan is offline New Member
    If you have an underactive thyroid is it safe to take any kind of steroids ?

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackster1975;395***4
    Wheres the question ?

Thread Information