Thread: Ridiculous acne

carmel is offline New Member

Unhappy Ridiculous acne

i ran a 8 weeks of sust 'n' decca on about the fourth week i started getting spots on my shoulders which then began to spread to my chest and back over the following weeks it became worse and worse until it looked ridiculous couldnt take my top of in front of people after coming off it took about 8-9 months for them to clear up sufficiently any one got any advice for fututre reference? (have had real trouble getting accutain its about he only unavailable thing to me)

cheers Carmel

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Im ganna make a guess that ya injecting sus once or twice a week?

jchopper1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shifty_git View Post
    Im ganna make a guess that ya injecting sus once or twice a week?
    ditto

(1*) is offline Member
    well??

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Same thing happened to me with sust, only I didn't let it get out of control, I stopped using it, not because of the acne on my body, but because I couldn't stand the painful shots anymore. Maybe I turned into a ***** in my old age, idk. Neutragena has some good stuff for that, you gotta use it constantly and eventually they'll dry up and fade away. I feel ya bro.

carmel is offline New Member
    sorry went to the gym yea 2 sust 2 decca a week

dd0316 is offline Member
    to keep blood levels stable..sust needs to be injected eod
    less sides and dropping and rising of hormones in ur body...

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    The only time i every took sust, i took it everyday, because the sust i got, had such a high concentration of prop......but anyway, yeah, the more stable your blood levels are the easy the sides are, sometimes can be no sides.....

str8street247 is offline Junior Member
    i hate my sust only shots i just started my 1st cycle and the 1st sust only in my thigh hurt like a m/f the day after and got infected, then yesterday i did my 2nd sust only and my delt is swollen today.... when i do them w/ equipoise there is no swelling or discomfort

OnT
    OnT is offline Associate Member
    Who makes your test? If its that Mexican chet you'll get all kinds of sides. One of the most unreliable brand names of testosterone is T200. Both Tornel and Brovel Labs in Mexico make T200. The Brovel version seems to be even worse that the Tornel. Users of T200 usually experience greater amounts of acne and balding.
    Last edited by OnT; 05-08-2008 at 05:44 PM.

Emilio_Rebenga is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OnT View Post
    Who makes your test? If its that Mexican chet you'll get all kinds of sides. One of the most unreliable brand names of testosterone is T200. Both Tornel and Brovel Labs in Mexico make T200. The Brovel version seems to be even worse that the Tornel. Users of T200 usually experience greater amounts of acne and balding.
    no señor..no mexican chit for me

OnT
    OnT is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Emilio_Rebenga View Post
    no señor..no mexican chit for me
    Good go with the food but stay away from the gear.

3dgamer is offline Junior Member
    Carmel,
    I had similar issue with similar gear though was worse for me shortly after cycle. I don't know what the solution is...maybe none since test simply makes for more oily skin. Nonetheless, I used an antibacterial soap and religiously showered after lifting, and the Neutragena stuff helped also.

Good luck

rager is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OnT View Post
    T200 isn't that bad...

fedorrulz is offline Associate Member
    test is best for acne.

automatic is offline New Member

Smile acne wash

Quote Originally Posted by carmel View Post
    i ran a 8 weeks of sust 'n' decca on about the fourth week i started getting spots on my shoulders which then began to spread to my chest and back over the following weeks it became worse and worse until it looked ridiculous couldnt take my top of in front of people after coming off it took about 8-9 months for them to clear up sufficiently any one got any advice for fututre reference? (have had real trouble getting accutain its about he only unavailable thing to me)

cheers Carmel
    go to your local drug store and buy some acne wash.(salicylic acid)2%.this stuff worked big time on me.use it twice per day.also increase water intake and cut back on sugar.

bombtrack is offline Banned

Thumbs up eod and the decca?

Quote Originally Posted by slamjamnet View Post
    to keep blood levels stable..sust needs to be injected eod
    less sides and dropping and rising of hormones in ur body...
    if you inject sust every day you need to get rid of the decca-sust 250 is 100mg decca and 150mg of 3 other testosterones-every day injections would take you to 700mg decca and 950mg of test that should be plenty if you are eating-but I think what you are doing is GOOD sust is made for 1a week injections and the difference in the testosterones is only haveing a longer or shorter binder! so your hormone levels don't go up and down from 2times a week!
    Try doing sust ev day you get so sore for at least 3days and will probably eventually not have a spot that isn't sore to inject to-and then I bet you never do sust again-just stop the decca if you try ev day!

Thread Information