Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Tips To Spot Fake Gear

football3355 is offline Associate Member
    Nice post Kale. I refer to this when i order a cyle of injectables. Right now im just going to run halo for strength (since its mostly retainable unlike other orals), how do you spot tablet fakes? I didnt see anything about that in there

newmember is offline New Member

what about the hologram sticker?

what if the hologram sticker on a bottle just shines and gives of the techni color thing that they do ( you know what im talking about ) but doesnt actually change into a different picture or logo? does that mean its probably fake or is it supposed to just do that ?

laduem88 is offline Senior Member
    "On many fakes, the ring can be rotated with your hand but not on a real product"

on my test p vials i can rotate the ring...but iv had great gains from it, and its from a great lab?

thoughts?

new-b is offline New Member

sus looks abit "SUS" - fake?

hey guys, i bought sus and deca 10mls of each and wanted to clarify if it was a fake.
    its the same old story - i got it off a mate - who got it off a mate etc etc.
    the sus is in a 10ml bottle with a grey colour rubber - iv tried to turn the cap but it dsnt move (so im hoping that one good sign)
    secondly there are NO expiry dates, labels, and holograms on the bottle.
    i was told it was originally brought to australia in tanning bottles where each 1ml vial was poured into the reef tanning bottle then re-bottled into the 10ml glass bottle.
    there are no bubbles that appear. it is a clear colour with a tiny bit of pale shadow (10% yellow - very light)
    did i get F****D?

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by new-b View Post
    hey guys, i bought sus and deca 10mls of each and wanted to clarify if it was a fake.
    the sus is in a 10ml bottle with a grey colour rubber - iv tried to turn the cap but it dsnt move (so im hoping that one good sign)
    i was told it was originally brought to australia in tanning bottles where each 1ml vial was poured into the reef tanning bottle then re-bottled into the 10ml glass bottle.
    there are no bubbles that appear. it is a clear colour with a tiny bit of pale shadow (10% yellow - very light)
    did i get F****D?

Quite possibly only one way to find out.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by new-b View Post
    did i get F****D?

there is nobody here that can tell you if your gear is legit or not by the info you posted. gear is very hard to get into australia so its not uncommon for it to be brought in inside different containers like a tanning lotion bottle then removed, filtered and placed into a vial. your only real choice here is to use it and see what happens.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

h8nzpd is offline New Member
    all these buy steroids online websites are fake haha

new-b is offline New Member
    i shall hit it starting next week. ill either get big or get sick haha.
    cheers guys.

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    now i know how to make a good fake j/k lol

sidvicious247 is offline New Member
    I have a question, my source brings my gear prep'd, in the rigs... They are all exact it seems as far as dosage, says the pin caps arent pulled off ever, that he unscrews them, shoots in the gear, and screws the pin back on. they all come slipped into the original sterile pouch and he labels them all very carefully it seems, bundled up nicely, etc (if i had my cam with me i'd show ya'll) So my Q is, how can i detect fake gear cuz all those tips listed apply to the gear while still in its vial. thx!

Akrobatik is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fabboy54 View Post
    I know that the method you order it has nothing to do with wether the gear is fake or not I was just wondering if they only accept western union does that make the place that im geting my gear from fake like are they trying to rip me off because they dont accept any other types of payment method. But I found out what I was looking for but thanks for the reply.
    No real online source uses credit card payments that i know of. What do you think your credit card company will do when they see you buying Dbol and Test? The cops will be knocking on your door.

tembe is offline Member
    yeh alot of steroids to get into aus they have to put in lotions and stuff otherwise customs are able to find it PRETTY fast hahaah..

Rex9933 is offline Member
    Good post Kale

Aodha is offline Associate Member
    I order with western union and it's always been legit. I think the seller doesn't want a trail just like we don't.

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Wow, haven't seen this thread in a long time....

gunslinger2 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aodha View Post
    I order with western union and it's always been legit. I think the seller doesn't want a trail just like we don't.
    Exactly. Most people don't want a paper trail leading right back to them.

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    "kale" i want to have sexual interactions with ur display picture lol

good post

Test 01 is offline New Member
    Nice thread thanks

SuperLift is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2_slow_5.0 View Post
    I am not sure about online sources. Everyone I have found says westernunion only is this a common thing? I really find that to be strange!
    well how many "drug dealers" take credit cards???

shadydd24 is offline New Member
    i got some through a place that was produced in the us... the name of the gear was similar but the ending was changed to match the maker of the gear and the lables were able to peel off right away... that mean the gear is fake?

scamp is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Akrobatik View Post
    No real online source uses credit card payments that i know of. What do you think your credit card company will do when they see you buying Dbol and Test? The cops will be knocking on your door.
    i know of three online sources that sell real gear and they accept credit cards, it doesnt say anything about gear on your card statement it will just say the name of a fake business, ive never had a problem with it, and i dont ever have to pay a western union fee

Chazzyd is offline New Member
    What is the likelihood that bottles will come with no labels at all? It wouldn't really reduce the chance of customs stopping it... but perhaps it would keep the UGL a little safer? Anyone ever see that? I got a few that way from a friend... I never got the full story from him. I have quite a few questions, but he passed on.

bobishka is offline New Member
    Any thoughts on these Pharmacies all over Pattaya, Thailand. They all claim to sell gear..... Just curious on your thoughts or experience with that....... I'm heading there soon......

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by bobishka View Post
    Any thoughts on these Pharmacies all over Pattaya, Thailand. They all claim to sell gear..... Just curious on your thoughts or experience with that....... I'm heading there soon......
    Generally they are OK. Obviously there are rip offs everywhere but in my experience everything I have bought in Thailand so far has been let, and I have bough A LOT !!!

swe1975 is offline New Member
    i used western union for over 10years and have had almost every thing legit and the things that was not 100% human grade pharm made was stated on the web site as copy of a couple of items!parabolan was 1 of the items that was sold and acctualy worked and of course that it isnt the legit pharm thing negma france stopped making them many years agoe!

But yes u can get really good gear no matter if it is w,union or not(even sent cash in envelope to a person and recived my stuff that was gtg!)
    But i dont recomend anybody to send cash in envelopes if it is a source(even if there is a few that only use this type of payment"pretty funny acctually")

GEM_69 is offline New Member
    Wow, U would think that if these are tell tale signs on how to spot fake gear that those who try to distribute it would cover all that. Lucky for us that is not the case. Thanks for the Tips. I hope to get some gear from a source that I dont know personally so these tips will definetly come in handy. Thanks again

bntz305 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by in2shape View Post
    lol classic i dare say that would definately work !!!!!!! just googled abcess pictures and read up on wikipedia ..... wont be injecting this shit f@%k that !!!!!!!!!!!!

::::LoL::::

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It must be noted that these tips only apply to purchasing HG gear (and even then, a lot has changed since this was written).

There are no set rules when dealing with UGL or homebrewed gear. You just have to trust your source.

trix8 is offline Associate Member
    if the ring moves is it for sure a fake, mine didnt have an exp number on it but the smaller sticker with batch number and exp was missing i pulled the top off myself and i also checked the authentication number at the labs website but another bottle i had, had the same number

alisher2o is offline New Member
    Good info

cerealkiller326 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Good Stuff, now I can distinguish the difference between Petco's cat hormones and the real deal

Hamlet is offline New Member

Question

HMMM... just bought my first batch, unfortunately the ring does twist and the expiration looks like part of the label rather than an add on; now getting the feeling that I got taken based on this thread... the bottle says Pyramid in in purple... anyone have any thoughts re: that brand?

marcus006 is offline New Member
    thanks good info mate

TheTitan101 is offline New Member
    quick question about people saying gear is emptied out of the amps into 'tanning lotion bottles' and other things... wouldn't this be highly unsterile and asking for trouble?

BigJuice777 is offline Associate Member
    Interesting thread... thanks!

petrolhead is offline New Member
    Helpfull link mate cheers.

polarb68111 is offline Junior Member
    nice,

Thought I would edit this alittle bit first.
    Last edited by polarb68111; 02-26-2011 at 11:26 PM.

AussieR19 is offline New Member
    Put it in the freezer for 15 minutes take it out and hit it with a hammer if the vial breaks its real.

bozlet is offline Banned
    so wat happens if the gear is fake just oil? do u need to do pct or na? and wat if it is just heaps weak or under dosed??? how do u tell if u need pct for it or not lol..

eyepoker is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bozlet View Post
    so wat happens if the gear is fake just oil? do u need to do pct or na? and wat if it is just heaps weak or under dosed??? how do u tell if u need pct for it or not lol..
    Put it in the freezer then hit it with a hammer and see.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information