dovedescent is offline Associate Member

HELP!!! Need mid-cycle help

Im half way through my tren mast prop cutting cyle and im hoping i could get some help.Im wondering if theres something that i can ad to my cycle for a quick bulk up without the waterweight and puffiness.Im obviously cutting and its going well ,its just my arms (no matter what i do,just wont get much bigger) and since i am obviously not bulking im not getting that result.But im hoping that there is something that i can throw in for some quick help.
    Ive upd my test to close to a gram a week.Im on 400mg week of mast and tren as well. My diet is exactly where i want it lately,for cutting.But my protien intake has been decreasing lately as well,just being lazy,So i plan on upping the protien asap,maybe tweaking the diet a little and adding more protien that way,but im interested in finding something for a quick boost for the summer without all that waterweight and puffiness. D

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Really your diet and training should be near perfect before you even start a cycle, to be "lazy" with your diet while on cycle is a waste, and to try to compensate by adding even more compounds is a bigger waste.

Good textbook answer.So can anyone shed any light on maybe some experience or something they may have in this situation?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by dovedescent View Post
    Good textbook answer.So can anyone shed any light on maybe some experience or something they may have in this situation?
    Good luck, I'm done.

k thanks

Thread Information