str8street247 is offline Junior Member

ideas for localized fat loss?

whats the best route aside from diet and exercise for localized fat loss... if i want to get really tight abs or clean some bitch tit up is there a magic bean for this? that can be injected directly into the site i am wanting to slim down? i was reading a few things about a few things as far like clen and albuterol but i am a little confused on dosage. the red box sells 60 ml but they dont give a concentration and from what i have seen every1 says 4mg 3 times daily is effective...whats that a few squirts? then the clen has a 200mg concentration which would be a lot higher than the alb... any1 thant can clear this up for me i would greatly appreciate it....ideas suggestions?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    diet and exercise is the only way my man. there is no easy way around it, and it will take hard work. there is not shot you can take that will just burn your fat off while you sit around and eat whatever you want. if you want results then you have to earn them with hard work. if you have fat on your chest then you must have an extremly high bf% and clen , t-3 or pgcl isnt for you

you miss understand there is not an excessive amount i am talking about cutting a little bit not lipo suction effects

kick6 is offline Banned
    PCGL might be the only spot fat burner there is.

abbot138 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, you have some seeeeeerrrrrious research to do. use the search button up top and go nuts: diet, cardio, clen . There is a real good clen faq by PerfectBeast, that should answer your clen questions....As far as localized fat loss, THERE IS NO SUCH THING. The reason you have "bitch tit fat," and fat around your abs is because your bf is high, the abdominal area is one of the last areas that the male body will lose fat from as you get leaner. Long story short, you have a long way to go and lots of reasearch, and you probably shouldn't ever use the phrase "magic bean" on this site. There is no such thing as a magic bean for anything concerning diet, training, etc....whatever your goals, it takes hard work and discipline. Best of luck.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    There is no such thing as "localized fat loss".

i used the phrase magic been because i half expected it to be impossible and for no such formula to exsist i said it because of the raw irony thanks for your input

Cool

I don't care what ANYONE says.

Trenbolone Acetate, or "fin" is the magic pin (not pill).

It raped my fat, and all I did was eliminate fast food, and trained a bit harder (as comes naturally when youre on).
    I dropped a lot of fat in one month.

- only downside are the sides *blah!!*
    - hence my not being able to run it anymore (hair losss)

<3 tren

doolo is offline Associate Member
    Look into topical fatloss creams that contain yohimbine. Avant labs Lipo Ultra seems to be the most popular. Another one called Nicolean is harder to find, its at customecapsule.com.

Yohimbine taken orally i think helps somewhat with female fat patterns like thighs, butt, hips, lovehandles, tits and triceps.

And then there is Helios; an injectable Yohimbine/Clenbuterol mixture. I'm pretty sure this one is widely accepted in the BB cummunity as the real deal in spot reduction.

Hope that speeds up your reseach a bit. Try searching for Helios and what not here on this site to learn more and see reviews.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by New2Anabolic View Post
    I don't care what ANYONE says.

Trenbolone Acetate, or "fin" is the magic pin (not pill).

It raped my fat, and all I did was eliminate fast food, and trained a bit harder (as comes naturally when youre on).
    I dropped a lot of fat in one month.

- only downside are the sides *blah!!*
    - hence my not being able to run it anymore (hair losss)

<3 tren
    are you sure that dropping the fast food wasnt the reason for the fat loss? i agree that fina may help burn a little bit of fat and it definatly hardens me up but its not going to make you go from 15% to 8%. thats just not going to happen

Thread Information