G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason

Please Read: Newbies Mainly.....

Ok, I don't know about everyone else, but I have noticed a lot of new members on here coming on and almost flat out asking for sources, asking what gear to take for there fist cycle at 18 years old (but they are ready because they have been working out for the past 4 months and they read Muscle Builder Monthly).

Look, if you come on here, and tell us that you are 18, 19, or even 20 years old, and you are asking what gear you should stack to get your ripped or what you should be taking to loose weight, just know right now, we are going to tell you to GET YOUR DIET AND WORKOUT IN CHECK BEFORE YOU START USING ANY AAS! You are too young for any gear and you could potentially harm your body in ways that could end up being irreversible.

Also, we do not discuss sources openly in these threads! So don't ask!

Before you post your questions, please, please, please READ THE RULES! Save us all some time by being smart about it, search the threads, odds are you will find the answer to your question has already been posted somewhere.

Don't want to sound like a jerk, but come on people.

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    oh my god! you have been here a couple of months and have the wisdom of a 19 year old newbie who knows everythig. nice post going4ripped. but i have a feeling it is vain because you know as well as i do noobs know all and they are always old enough. most of the time they will start off a post, " please only give advice that i want to hear" ya know, or something to that effect..... anyways nice post. oh and by the way i think you should edit out the last sentence, otherwise they might think you are too nice. haha

Emilio_Rebenga is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    hey..i posted something similar to this last week

G4R
    A 19 year old newbie who knows everything? haha. I never claimed to know everything. But I understand what you are saying Lex.

Quote Originally Posted by going4ripped View Post
    A 19 year old newbie who knows everything? haha. I never claimed to know everything. But I understand what you are saying Lex.
    no, i wasnt talking about you bro........ you know what i mean!

G4R
    Oh..... I guess I didn't understand what you were saying, lol. Sorry man!

i was saying , its always a noob who is 18 or 19 who has done everything and knows everything and you cant tell him anything, ya know. sorry emilio i missed your thread i will go find it and give it a read.

jakk9011 is offline Junior Member

funny

The funny part is that newbs who are going to ask for advice on how to take roids before they are ready are not going to read this... just like they won't read the rules... the many posted workouts.. the many diet posts.... the many other newb posts asking for advice and having the members tell them to get their shit together and stay away from roids for a while.
    Good post though.
    Jakk

oh and by the way emilio, i did read your thread, i just didnt comment, i just remember the quote by someone saying the age should be in the avvy, which i thought was a great idea.

G4R
    Quote Originally Posted by lex57 View Post
    i was saying , its always a noob who is 18 or 19 who has done everything and knows everything and you cant tell him anything, ya know. sorry emilio i missed your thread i will go find it and give it a read.
    Whoops... I see. Sorry again man. Gotta admit, I felt like an @$$ when I finally got what you were saying. Anyways, yeah Emilio, I read yours, this is kinda like an extension to what you wrote.

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    This has been posted a lot of times and everytime it seems so useless...

of course because you cant stop the noobs.............they're everywhere.

G4R
    Yeah, I was hoping a new thread would maybe get some of the newer members to check it out, but like Lex said, it is prob all in vain.

Emilio_Rebenga is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lex57 View Post
    oh and by the way emilio, i did read your thread, i just didnt comment, i just remember the quote by someone saying the age should be in the avvy, which i thought was a great idea.
    yea man...the avatar shoud have the age...that started an entire debate

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    can you drink winny

G4R
    "I am 18 years old, and have been working out hard for the past 5 months, my stats are 5'9, 154lbs. All my friends are using roids and I want to know what I should use to get big real quick. I am ready for AAS because I have read about them, and someone said I should take them."

I love it.....

ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Hi. I really 19 yrs old, but I'm just gonna say I'm 22 after reading this post. Oh yeah, and I've cycled b4 but jsut here to be a part of a great board. I've paciently waited to get 800 posts while lying the whole time just to get in with you guys.

Now. Anybody got a good source?

J/K Lol...

G4R
    You know, I am not trying to make fun of anyone... it just kills me how people come in and ask for advice, then you give it to them, and since it's not what they wanted to hear, that means we don't know what we are talking about.

ITS ABOUT SAFETY PEOPLE!

Quote Originally Posted by going4ripped View Post
    You know, I am not trying to make fun of anyone... it just kills me how people come in and ask for advice, then you give it to them, and since it's not what they wanted to hear, that means we don't know what we are talking about.

ITS ABOUT SAFETY PEOPLE!
    yup, "please only give me the information i wanna hear, i dont care if its right or wrong," i love it.

Thread Information