jc95605 is offline Senior Member

Arrow <--Steroid Cycle Help!

For those of you who talk to me on a regular basis know i have totally revamp my cycle. I'm against dbol because of water retention, i hate the idea of water retention so i wanna try and minimize that if at all possible. I've been wanting to do tbol for awhile now and now i'm gonna attempt it again. However I kinda want to stack something with it as well. I admit I don't know everything about AAS but i'm wanting to learn. I've been reading recently and i have primo (Methenolone Enanthate ) is looking kinda good. Right now i'm thinking of 60mgs ed of tbol, primo 100mgs a wk, and some good ol HGH along with some ephedra. i'm thinking of starting low with the primo and possbily work my way up. Now based on my research it seems like primo is more of a cutting steroid . From what i read it doesn't really add muscle but rather hardens and lowers water retention. If thats true doesn't really sound like i'll need much ephedra if any. Do you guys think tbol and primo are a good mix? Perhaps 60mgs ed of dbol with 100mgs of primo would be better. Anyway suggestions? I'm looking to add some lean size/gains. I want to stay away from getting big on dbol then shrinking when the water comes off. What you guys think? Thanks everybody has been a big help already.

Sry 25yr, 5'7, 172, currently, around 9-12% BF, lifting off and on for 4yrs. First AAS cycle. Finally decided to try it. Thanks again

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont think 100mg's a week your going to see anything thats only 14mg per day... probably more like 9-10mg/day once the ester is gone.

400-600 is optimal, some people i have heard magic dosent happen untill 1g primo week. But i havent used it so I cant say from personal experience. Also have you started the HGH yet ? And how long do you plan on running it ? I think tbol and primo would be great but again i think you need atleast 400mg/week primo and 50+mg/ed tbol would be nice.

I wanted to run a 10-12wk cycle. So you do think tbol and primo will be a good combo? My plan was to run 60mgs of tbol ed. Are there alot of strength or size gains with primo? I don't have time right now to read it, i'm getting ready for school, lol. Anyway I've been taking the HGH and methyl 1-d on workout days for the past 1.5wk. Since I've been taking the tbol. I'm thinking that when I have to add the PCT (arimdex) it'll reverse the methyl1d as well. If not I still have some formadrol left over that I could take with it as well? I'm pretty sure that this 1wk PCT will be enough since i've only been taking this combo for almost 2wks. Let me know what you guys think, thanks again.

I dont think youll see a whole lot lot of size from primo but definately more strength.... considering your taking a good dose. You should run the hgh on a 5on/2off, everything sounds like a clean cycle.

\

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by jc95605 View Post
    I wanted to run a 10-12wk cycle. So you do think tbol and primo will be a good combo? My plan was to run 60mgs of tbol ed. Are there alot of strength or size gains with primo? I don't have time right now to read it, i'm getting ready for school, lol. Anyway I've been taking the HGH and methyl 1-d on workout days for the past 1.5wk. Since I've been taking the tbol. I'm thinking that when I have to add the PCT (arimdex) it'll reverse the methyl1d as well. If not I still have some formadrol left over that I could take with it as well? I'm pretty sure that this 1wk PCT will be enough since i've only been taking this combo for almost 2wks. Let me know what you guys think, thanks again.
    are you taking real hgh or something you bought in a sup store? real hgh needs to be run for 6 months optimally. Armidex is shitty pct. I woudl learn more about pct. And your wasting money on 100mg of primo a week.

I would stop and learn a little more bud

good luck finding real primo

39+1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    are you taking real hgh or something you bought in a sup store? real hgh needs to be run for 6 months optimally. Armidex is shitty pct. I woudl learn more about pct. And your wasting money on 100mg of primo a week.

I would stop and learn a little more bud
    I didnt appreciate the dex i took either. aromisin and letro better results. IMO

hes stopping a fake tbol.. so basically a almost 2 week dbol cycle, i think thats plenty arimidex is more for protection from estro sides a little while he gets onto legit tbol and primo

Ok i've been reading a lil more today and masteron sounds kinda interesting. Seems like masteron has low water retention and hardens your muscles for that lean look. Looks like i wouldn't gain alot of size but rather strength/lean muscle, which is exactly what i'm going for. Summertime is coming and everybody wants to cut up and walk around with their shirt and i'm definately one of em, not gonna lie. Anyway i'm thinking of a tbol/masteron/HGH cycle for about 10-12. How does that sound? Still looking into masteron, not sure on what kind of dosage i should do yet. Also can I run masteron for 10-12wks. Anyway lemme know what you guys think of this cycle idea. I'm wanting to get starting in about 2wks. Last time I order from this RELIABLE source it took 9 days. Sounds like more than enough to run the arimdex and fix this damn dbol .

Masteron is the SHIT! My fav.
    Im on Mast/Winny/IGF-1(receptor) right now and loving it. Run mast at a good dose though! And yes you can run it 12wks. HGH should be run a minimum of 6months

what kinda dosage you think for Masteron ? What kinda results you think i could expect? Will it help with unbelieveable strength gains and a lil size? Sounds like I'll definately have that hard dry look. Thanks James, what does anybody else think?

One more thing that i just saw is test with winny. Sounds reasonable since winny will help with the counter the water weight that test will put on. Sounds like i can do this with a masteron or winny/dbol and do pretty much the same thing. Something like 60mgs ed of dbol and 500mls of masteron each wk. Reason why i threw that out there is just because i have a crapload of dbol and i wouldn't mind using it if it wasn't for the water weight/bloating. What do you guys think? Also does dbol tear up anybody's stomach or is it just me?

60 is a little high for a first time and make sure you have protection from bitch tits in there, mast does a little but still

Thread Information