billy76 is offline New Member

Test susp transdermal?

Can suspension be turned into a transdermal using DMSO?

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    yeah, if it's suspended in water you need to evaporate the water first...why on earth would you ever do that though? Inefficent way to use your suspension.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    You having problems with the painful injections or you just a sissy and dont wna stick yourself. The injections are a bitch, it must be said. If pain is the problem, you can try mixing the injection with other injectables such as b12.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    I agree, man up and inejct. DMSO gel is ok....i believe the rate at which is absorbed is like 60%????? Suspension should be shot twice a day or once a day at the very least as its active life is relatively short.

Why dont you want to inject and get the full 100%?

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    On top of that, DMSO gel is well known to irritate the skin and give bad skin rashes. My skin turned purple and pretty much killed the skin on top after applying so many times.

billy76 is offline New Member
    I am an athlete and is not that I am scared to pin or the pain. It is about muscle function and trying to avaid scar tissue and soreor inflamed inject sites.

also about not getting caught with syringes at the airport or customs etc...

How are transdermals usually done? not prohormane crap though.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Once you inject, it actually becomes fun and I look forward to my next one. It's not the needle that hurts, but the concentration of the liquid being injected. Suspension is water based and should be easier to inject, not speaking from experience.

Transdermals, for lack of a better word, suck. I was on Androderm which is Test-Suspension in a transdermal package and my test levels were all over the place. I was hot flashing like a pre-menapausal women. Man up and inject, you'll be happier and you'll be able to keep your blood levels more stable, which would equate to less sides effects.

Quote Originally Posted by billy76 View Post
    I am an athlete and is not that I am scared to pin or the pain. It is about muscle function and trying to avaid scar tissue and soreor inflamed inject sites.

also about not getting caught with syringes at the airport or customs etc...

How are transdermals usually done? not prohormane crap though.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Quote Originally Posted by ottomaddox View Post
    Once you inject, it actually becomes fun and I look forward to my next one. It's not the needle that hurts, but the concentration of the liquid being injected. Suspension is water based and should be easier to inject, not speaking from experience.
    The injections are rather more painful than oil based ones and you have the bitch of having to inject twice daily. However, the op needs to man up and do it anyway imo, dmso is a waste of gear and money.

Thanks for the info, all I know is Test-Cyp.

Quote Originally Posted by MastaAce View Post
    The injections are rather more painful than oil based ones and you have the bitch of having to inject twice daily. However, the op needs to man up and do it anyway imo, dmso is a waste of gear and money.

logen32 is offline Associate Member
    my first cycle was test suspension.

Although the pain never really goes away, you do learn to deal with it so its not too bad.

However i think it needs to be shot 2 times, i tried both ways and when i injected once a day, bloat was defenatly more visible and I woke up with a trobing head ech the next morning everytime i injected once a day. So best bet is to go twice a day.

Thread Information