Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    billy76 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3

    Test susp transdermal?

    Can suspension be turned into a transdermal using DMSO?

  2. #2
    Kratos's Avatar
    Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    34,255
    yeah, if it's suspended in water you need to evaporate the water first...why on earth would you ever do that though? Inefficent way to use your suspension.

  3. #3
    MASTER's Avatar
    MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,422
    You having problems with the painful injections or you just a sissy and dont wna stick yourself. The injections are a bitch, it must be said. If pain is the problem, you can try mixing the injection with other injectables such as b12.

  4. #4
    legobricks's Avatar
    legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    5,150
    I agree, man up and inejct. DMSO gel is ok....i believe the rate at which is absorbed is like 60%????? Suspension should be shot twice a day or once a day at the very least as its active life is relatively short.

    Why dont you want to inject and get the full 100%?

  5. #5
    legobricks's Avatar
    legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    5,150
    On top of that, DMSO gel is well known to irritate the skin and give bad skin rashes. My skin turned purple and pretty much killed the skin on top after applying so many times.

  6. #6
    billy76 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3
    I am an athlete and is not that I am scared to pin or the pain. It is about muscle function and trying to avaid scar tissue and soreor inflamed inject sites.

    also about not getting caught with syringes at the airport or customs etc...

    How are transdermals usually done? not prohormane crap though.

  7. #7
    ottomaddox's Avatar
    ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Fairfax,CA.
    Posts
    2,960
    Once you inject, it actually becomes fun and I look forward to my next one. It's not the needle that hurts, but the concentration of the liquid being injected. Suspension is water based and should be easier to inject, not speaking from experience.

  8. #8
    ottomaddox's Avatar
    ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Fairfax,CA.
    Posts
    2,960
    Transdermals, for lack of a better word, suck. I was on Androderm which is Test-Suspension in a transdermal package and my test levels were all over the place. I was hot flashing like a pre-menapausal women. Man up and inject, you'll be happier and you'll be able to keep your blood levels more stable, which would equate to less sides effects.



    Quote Originally Posted by billy76 View Post
    I am an athlete and is not that I am scared to pin or the pain. It is about muscle function and trying to avaid scar tissue and soreor inflamed inject sites.

    also about not getting caught with syringes at the airport or customs etc...

    How are transdermals usually done? not prohormane crap though.

  9. #9
    MASTER's Avatar
    MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,422
    Quote Originally Posted by ottomaddox View Post
    Once you inject, it actually becomes fun and I look forward to my next one. It's not the needle that hurts, but the concentration of the liquid being injected. Suspension is water based and should be easier to inject, not speaking from experience.
    The injections are rather more painful than oil based ones and you have the bitch of having to inject twice daily. However, the op needs to man up and do it anyway imo, dmso is a waste of gear and money.

  10. #10
    ottomaddox's Avatar
    ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Fairfax,CA.
    Posts
    2,960
    Thanks for the info, all I know is Test-Cyp.



    Quote Originally Posted by MastaAce View Post
    The injections are rather more painful than oil based ones and you have the bitch of having to inject twice daily. However, the op needs to man up and do it anyway imo, dmso is a waste of gear and money.

  11. #11
    logen32 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    160
    my first cycle was test suspension.

    Although the pain never really goes away, you do learn to deal with it so its not too bad.

    However i think it needs to be shot 2 times, i tried both ways and when i injected once a day, bloat was defenatly more visible and I woke up with a trobing head ech the next morning everytime i injected once a day. So best bet is to go twice a day.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •