Thread: Dnp

penisrengas is offline New Member

Dnp

Hi to all pp! I've been looking this forum awhile and now thought whatta hell, let's register! And here I am

First question about dnp , i've been on it now 3 days and still doesn't feel much ...if nothing at all. 3 days on 200mg ed. I was thinking staying at 200mg rest of the week and then upping the dose to 400mg ed. What i'm trying to ask here is when do you start to feel the effects of dnp? 3 days? 4? 5? Please tell your experience!

Thanks alot!

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Everyones different, but you should definately start feeling the increase in body temp by the fourth or 5th day. How long are you intending to stay on it for?

14 days, mayby longer, depends how's the progress. 7 days at 200mg , 7 days at 400mg. So if saturday I don't feel anything my "gear" is bunk or what?

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    200mg is quite a low dose, but yeh I would be questioning it if nothing after a week. Don't do it for more than 2 weeks, it becomes a case of diminishing returns imo. Oh and remember to drink loads of water and split the doses up throughout the day.
    Last edited by MASTER; 05-14-2008 at 01:09 PM.

Yeah well, I'll watch this week with 200mgs and next at 400mgs. I sure hope this shit is the real deal!!

Thread Information