View Poll Results: Which do you find works best with Prop/Tren???

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Winny

20 64.52%
  • Masteron

13 41.94%
  • NPP

1 3.23%
  • Other? Please list below.

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    JAY_WD is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PEWN View Post
    masterone that was a easy one...
    pewn, why you prefer masteron ??

jeffefrijoles is offline Associate Member
    Masteron , hands down. You can run it longer and at higher doses than the winny, which is more liver toxic. They will both yield nice lean gains, but you can run masteron along with the prop and even inject together. Masteron will also increase your aggression, which will make you an animal in the gym. I would not run two DHTs together, especially if you are prone to DHT sides, such as hair loss, enlarged prostate etc.... I plan on running somethin like this for a Spring cutter next year (Prop/trenA/mast). IMO, that is one of the best combos. Winny users may disagree, but I would tend to only validate those who have used both.... They are both great to use with Prop, but I would go with Mast!!! Or.... hmmm..... run the Masteron, 700 mg/wk as you listed, and through some Winny in for 6 weeks or so ORALLY at a low dose, say 20 mgs/day. That would be enough to render its ability to bind to SHBG and the aromatase enzyme as well. Food for thought...

JAY_WD is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffefrijoles View Post
    Masteron, hands down. You can run it longer and at higher doses than the winny, which is more liver toxic. They will both yield nice lean gains, but you can run masteron along with the prop and even inject together. Masteron will also increase your aggression, which will make you an animal in the gym. I would not run two DHTs together, especially if you are prone to DHT sides, such as hair loss, enlarged prostate etc.... I plan on running somethin like this for a Spring cutter next year (Prop/trenA/mast). IMO, that is one of the best combos. Winny users may disagree, but I would tend to only validate those who have used both.... They are both great to use with Prop, but I would go with Mast!!! Or.... hmmm..... run the Masteron, 700 mg/wk as you listed, and through some Winny in for 6 weeks or so ORALLY at a low dose, say 20 mgs/day. That would be enough to render its ability to bind to SHBG and the aromatase enzyme as well. Food for thought...
    great info!! thanks heaps dude.

Your welcome. Hopefully those with more experience will chime in as well, especially since I will be trying it next Spring!! Research is king!

BIGDOGIRISH is offline Associate Member

run the Masteron , 700 mg/wk as you listed, and through some Winny in for 6 weeks or so ORALLY at a low dose, say 20 mgs/day. That would be enough to render its ability to bind to SHBG and the aromatase enzyme as well. Food for thought...
    Someone needs to confirm this but Im of the opinion that Proviron does a better job of this
    and the addes bonus of it not being harsh on your liver, and thrown in wood benefits.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDOGIRISH View Post
    Someone needs to confirm this but Im of the opinion that Proviron does a better job of this
    and the addes bonus of it not being harsh on your liver, and thrown in wood benefits.
    As far as I know, Proviron could be considered sort of an oral Masteron ... I know it has similar benefits, but I would assume injectible Masteron would be more effective. On that note, its a coincidence that I a am starting week three of a Test E cycle today and am now adding Proviron daily up to and including the fisrt couple weeks of PCT. I'm saving my Masteron for next Spring....

green22 is offline Senior Member
    Winny!!!!!!!!

As far as I know, Proviron could be considered sort of an oral Masteron... I know it has similar benefits, but I would assume injectible Masteron would be more effective. On that note, its a coincidence that I a am starting week three of a Test E cycle today and am now adding Proviron daily up to and including the fisrt couple weeks of PCT. I'm saving my Masteron for next Spring....
    Didnt know that but Im referring to Provirons ability to bind to SHBG thus increasing usable Test.

Didnt know that but Im referring to Provirons ability to bind to SHBG thus increasing usable Test.
    Yes, it does, but I would think that Masteron would be more effective at it.

Yes, it does, but I would think that Masteron would be more effective at it.
    Great I didnt realise that. Are you sure Masteron is effective for this or are you just guessing?
    Why did you suggest the 20mg of Winny then?

Great I didnt realise that. Are you sure Masteron is effective for this or are you just guessing?
    Why did you suggest the 20mg of Winny then?
    Sorry, Masteron is not known for SHBG binding, but rather androgen receptor and aromatase binding. It will increase aggression, fat burning and reduce estrogenic sides. I would use Masteron, and then add either some oral winny or Proviron for the SHBG binding properties (both could be lower doses as all I am looking for is this effect). Cover all angles and BAM!!!

Im still fiddling around with my next cycle but
    Test P @ 75mg ed
    Tren A @ 50mg ed
    Masteron @ 75mg ed
    Proviron @ 50mg ed
    bromo @ 2.5mg ed
    T3 @ 25mg ed (just to replace what Tren depletes)

Cant wait....think Iv got it well and truely covered there.

JAY_WD is offline Member
    Im still fiddling around with my next cycle but
    Test P @ 75mg ed
    Tren A @ 50mg ed
    Masteron @ 75mg ed
    Proviron @ 50mg ed
    bromo @ 2.5mg ed
    T3 @ 25mg ed (just to replace what Tren depletes)

Cant wait....think Iv got it well and truely covered there.
    replace what Tren depletes?? what does this mean exactly?????

Quote Originally Posted by JAY_WD View Post
    replace what Tren depletes?? what does this mean exactly?????
    Means exactely what it says.

Depletes :
    VerbInfinitive:to deplete
    Third person singular:depletes
    Simple past:depleted
    Past participle:depleted
    Present participle:depleting

to deplete (third-person singular simple present depletes, present participle depleting, simple past and past participle depleted)

To empty or unload, as the vessels of human system, by bloodletting or by medicine.
    To reduce by destroying or consuming the vital powers of; to exhaust, as a country of its strength or resources, a treasury of money, etc.
    Its reserves have been invaded and depleted.

Translations:
    to empty or unload
    to exhaust

lol in other words :
    25mg of T3 e/d replaces what the Tren drains out of your body
    Last edited by BIGDOGIRISH; 05-21-2008 at 02:37 AM.

boondockSAINT is offline Associate Member
    I'd stick with a DHT, and I'll mention Drol since no one else did. Drol if bulking, either Masteron or Winny if cutting/maintaining.

Bigdog.... that's a good looking cycle!! 6 weeks, 8 weeks..? May just look like a pin cushion afterwards I would probably opt to shoot the prop/tren /mast eod. Ya, I think oral winny and Proviron could be somewhat interchangable when using if for the effect we talked about. But Prov may be less harsh on the liver and even less $$. When do you plan on running it? May be something like I will run next Spring. Let me know how it goes

JAY_WD is offline Member
    [QUOTE=BIGDOGIRISH;3990811]Means exactely what it says.

Depletes :
    VerbInfinitive:to deplete
    Third person singular:depletes
    Simple past:depleted
    Past participle:depleted
    Present participle:depleting

to deplete (third-person singular simple present depletes, present participle depleting, simple past and past participle depleted)

To empty or unload, as the vessels of human system, by bloodletting or by medicine.
    To reduce by destroying or consuming the vital powers of; to exhaust, as a country of its strength or resources, a treasury of money, etc.
    Its reserves have been invaded and depleted.

Translations:
    to empty or unload
    to exhaust

lol in other words :
    25mg of T3 e/d replaces what the Tren drains out of your body[/QUOTE]

What will Tren drain out of my body??

Bigdog.... that's a good looking cycle!! 6 weeks, 8 weeks..? May just look like a pin cushion afterwards I would probably opt to shoot the prop/tren/mast eod. Ya, I think oral winny and Proviron could be somewhat interchangable when using if for the effect we talked about. But Prov may be less harsh on the liver and even less $$. When do you plan on running it? May be something like I will run next Spring. Let me know how it goes
    Can only do a 5 week with this one as Im doing it on a holiday to Thailand. Dont mind doing e/d injections as its only 35 shots overall.
    So Chest, Glutes and Quads will get 6 shots each-thats fine with me.
    If e/d can lower the sides (acne, sweats, sleep and temper) then I think its silly to avoid ed for eod

What will Tren drain out of my body??[/QUOTE]

Tren drains your natural T3 stores from your body.

Id love to find where I saw it but havent a clue now.
    I do remember it looked/read as very reliable info and not just a random thing.

Also think there was a mention of the T3 helping reduce or block Prolactin, but that statement needs verifying.

Hopefully a guru here can give explanations on this.
    Guru's????

i beleive you are correct, but some good back up from some vets would be nice! You'll have your prolactin issues pretty well covered though with the bromo.

JAY_WD is offline Member
    What will Tren drain out of my body??
    Tren drains your natural T3 stores from your body.

Id love to find where I saw it but havent a clue now.
    I do remember it looked/read as very reliable info and not just a random thing.

Also think there was a mention of the T3 helping reduce or block Prolactin, but that statement needs verifying.

Hopefully a guru here can give explanations on this.
    Guru's????[/QUOTE]

above in bold,

can we get some solid info from somewhere??

anyone know???

Found some of it. Was in the Profiles.
    But after reading the Anthony Roberts thread Im no longer as trusting in believing this as fact.
    Please can a vet give some info here

Winstrol is a DHT-based drug and Tren is a 19-nor…throw in some Testosterone (prop), and you’ll have a cutting cycle which takes advantage of all 3 major families of Anabolic Steroids (Testosterone, 19-nor, and DHT), as well as vastly different AR-binding affinities and mechanisms of action.
    Ironically, even though Tren is an excellent contest prep drug, it lowers your thyroid level(23), and this raises prolactin. I recommend taking T3 (25mcgs/day) along with your Tren to avoid elevating your prolactin too high via this route.
    And someone mentions it here at the end.
    What to have on hand for a Tren cycle?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information