Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    gangers is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    scotland
    Posts
    289

    is it legal to buy syringes over the internet

    is it legal to buy syringes over the internet?????

    here in the uk is it legal to recieve them here????

    or anywhere??????

  2. #2
    shifty_git's Avatar
    shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    UK - A Backward Part
    Posts
    8,286
    Yes it is.

    You can even go down your local needle exchange and get them for free.

  3. #3
    NATE0406's Avatar
    NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Im A Pimp Named Slickback
    Posts
    3,090
    yes its legal. some places have diff laws but you should be okay. i dont know of any law against it but i do live in states.

  4. #4
    jakk9011 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Under a barbell
    Posts
    77
    wasn't there a post from a guy in California that said he was worried his shipment of syringes had been stopped? Seems weird.. can't believe that ordering medical devices would be illegal anywhere.

  5. #5
    Amorphic's Avatar
    Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Canada - No source checks
    Posts
    16,146
    im glad im in canada, i can buy as many as i want from a medical supply store no questions asked

  6. #6
    gangers is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    scotland
    Posts
    289
    thiers a heroin addict across the street from me lol maybe ile ask him where the nearest needle exchange is lol nah i wouldnt do that dont like heroin addicts and anyway thier very cheap from the anabolic research site and ile buy some letro at the same time.

  7. #7
    Amorphic's Avatar
    Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Canada - No source checks
    Posts
    16,146
    Quote Originally Posted by gangers View Post
    thiers a heroin addict across the street from me lol maybe ile ask him where the nearest needle exchange is lol nah i wouldnt do that dont like heroin addicts and anyway thier very cheap from the anabolic research site and ile buy some letro at the same time.
    syringes and pins are way cheaper from a supply store.

  8. #8
    shifty_git's Avatar
    shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    UK - A Backward Part
    Posts
    8,286
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    syringes and pins are way cheaper from a supply store.
    Or free like i already said! lol

    You dont have to be on rec drugs to obtain them.

    Walk in, say there for steroid use , they will ask the first part of the post code and ya initials - thats it.

    Maybe a 5 min lecture on drugs are bad, but then the choice of any pin n barrel you want. All for free.

    They normally give you 100 of each item you need.

  9. #9
    whiskey15's Avatar
    whiskey15 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    192
    Quote Originally Posted by jakk9011 View Post
    wasn't there a post from a guy in California that said he was worried his shipment of syringes had been stopped? Seems weird.. can't believe that ordering medical devices would be illegal anywhere.
    That post was from me. I recieved the package with no problems, UPS just held the package for 2 days before moving it for some reason.

  10. #10
    shifty_git's Avatar
    shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    UK - A Backward Part
    Posts
    8,286
    Quote Originally Posted by whiskey15 View Post
    That post was from me. I recieved the package with no problems, UPS just held the package for 2 days before moving it for some reason.
    Probably cause there useless and lazy at times! lol

  11. #11
    Mbuffguy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    La Califonia
    Posts
    1,193
    there are places in the UK that olny give out pins and do nothing else??

  12. #12
    shifty_git's Avatar
    shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    UK - A Backward Part
    Posts
    8,286
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbuffguy View Post
    there are places in the UK that olny give out pins and do nothing else??
    Yep - they do drug and alcohol counselling also.

    Cheaper to give out needles than treat HIV and other conditions.

  13. #13
    Ashop's Avatar
    Ashop is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    9,943

    Lightbulb

    check your state laws
    but they are EASILY found with a simple google search

  14. #14
    PureLife07's Avatar
    PureLife07 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Antartica
    Posts
    182
    Agreed with Shifty...you can find them anywhere but you might as well get them for free if you can!

  15. #15
    shifty_git's Avatar
    shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    UK - A Backward Part
    Posts
    8,286
    Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    check your state laws
    but they are EASILY found with a simple google search
    we dont have state laws in the uk.

  16. #16
    MikeyBrizzee is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    12
    I always heard you can go into any 24 hour pharmacy store and they will give them to you free. It is to prevent dirty needles and spreading of disease.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •