Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Who is angry? You can tell my emotions by my post??? No, if I was angry you would know for sure. LOL
    If it was given to you and you didn't work for it a little then you probably wouldn't follow it or care. Now I'm sure some senior members will look at it and start making suggestions and revisions because you will find there still isn't much though put into you selections.

kastone is offline New Member
    and again you coulda answered my question

and again, it's not going to be handed to you. Do more research. Dont just say I'm going to eat eggs, whey, protein.....
    Show a well planned out daily meal including how many calories, protein etc. There are dozens of examples already out there. Better yet since you live at home just have your mommy do it for you, after you clean your room.
    BTW, the only reason I even bother to post to your replies is #1. I'm still hoping you will learn that you need to put some effort into this, no one is going to hand you an easy answer. It is easy enough, they are already posted just read. #2 because I have 12 hrs 3 day a week I get paid to surf the net and I spend a lot of time here reading and learning myself.
    I have my diet down, I have my gear I have my exercise routines down but I learn more every day by reading.
    PS. Learn to make an intelligent statement/post. Take a tape recorder and speak into it. If you sound like a street punk with a 3rd grade education you also write like one so no one can understand you.
    Coulda is not is the dictionary, Could have is.
    Would taking pills cause more side effects rather than the injection?

How much pills would u intake per day? // and inject per week?

pills - 5 week cycle
    injection - 10 week cycle
    am i right?

That was just pathetic all around. LOL
    Whats test? Hahahahahahahahaha
    Last edited by lovbyts; 05-17-2008 at 09:45 AM.

"#2 because I have 12 hrs 3 day a week I get paid to surf the net and I spend a lot of time here reading and learning myself. "

#1. How do you learn yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by kastone View Post
    "#2 because I have 12 hrs 3 day a week I get paid to surf the net and I spend a lot of time here reading and learning myself. "

#1. How do you learn yourself?
    Once again WTF are you saying???

Please learn to complete a whole sentence or question...

hdd123 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    LOL good for you. Unfortuantly I'm one of the biggest guys at my gym also but that's because it's filled will little 18yr old punks. hehehe

BTW, my Glock is also bigger than you little pecker.

No more post from me on this thread. Either PM or start a new one.
    Haahaaa...nice! I thought, that high- pitched arguments like these r possible only in latvian or russian lifter forums, before came across this thread...

you said you learn yourself

now wtf is that
    ur stooopid

you said you learn yourself

now wtf is that
    ur stooopid
    Dude, or kid are you that stupid? Read the entire sentence even though you are not able to complete one yourself. Yes I said I spend a lot of time here reading and learning myself. Do I have to spell it out for you. Damn, are you sure you are not 10 or less???

Yes by reading other peoples post and listening to what other people with more knowledge and experience than me I learn....

BTW, when did you drop out of school, 3rd grade? I think we have a Jethro Bodine here. LOL
    Last edited by lovbyts; 05-18-2008 at 01:48 AM.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    What's the question?

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    People did not simply answer your questions because many people actually care about your health. Many people who post answers do not want to simply give any advice, when it may result in hurting someone. It is commonly believed on this board that individuals your age are able to produce natural test to a degree that could hinder your future capabilities. It is not because anyone thinks you are not mentally mature enough to take AAS, but rather your body does not need them now to reach your maximum potential over a life-time. Therefore, because of this, people did not want to answer your question.
    Also, it is a very commonly known issue, therefore, many people know you were unwilling to do any research on this site. You could find this by simply spending a minute searching rather than asking people to write it just for you. If you want to learn take a second to find out more about AAS as the information is at your fingertips.
    But, in short many believe that taking AAS orally, you are putting an additional stress on your liver which may lead to additional opportunity for negative sides. I do not take oral AAS so am not speaking from experience, but rather what I gathered from information I read in the past.
    Good luck.

Mbuffguy is offline Banned
    why do u get so angry
    instead of writing all that you could just answered my question

and my diet is..

MEAL 1: 8 Eggs 2 whole
    MEAL 2: 200g breast chicken w/broccoli
    MEAL 3: " " w/pasta
    MEAL 4: Protein Shake (after Gym)
    MEAL 5: 200g breast chicken/steak/pork
    MEAL 6: Packet of tuna
    MEAL 7: Protein shake (before bed)
    are u on the adkins diet or something u need carb!!!!!! brown rice 2or 3 bowls of oatmeal pluis after your workout u should have high glycemic carbs like white rice white bread gatorade

oh nah my bad

i eat pasta or rice with every meal

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information