Danny Boy 51 is offline New Member

Cycle set up advice

Hey guys i am new to this site was looking for alittle advice. I have done a few cycles already and do consider myself very knowledgeable in the subject. Let me cut to the chase alot of people talk about receptors and to make sure you hit different ones to get full effect. Here is the thing i would like to run some sustanon ,ethanate Eq and primo.Is it wise to run them separatly like 6 weeks of ethanate and eq and the six weeks of sustanon and primo? Or is it better to say do 500mg of sus and 500mg ethanate every week for the full 12 weeks? Just looking for different angle and some expriences or different combos that have been done i have access to pretty much everything. And as far as recepetors go can anyone shed light on what anabloics hit what receptors? Thanks

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    No point running sust and enan. As to the Q some ppl including me have and do run long cycles with test as the base, if your are adding other compounds you need to switch between them regulary, depending on the compound, also switch to the compound that would benefit you most, depending on where you are in your cycle, but as i said switching is only really necessary( for receptor purposes) on long cycles.

Danny Boy 51 is offline New Member
    Thanks for your input brother

Thread Information