40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member

Have BPH 41yrs old, what r my options?

Are there any injectible steroids that are pretty safe with respect to someone who has BPH? Orals?

What about nat test boosters and peptides?

Other options in additon to eating right, lifting heavy, and getting good rest?

Do people with BPH use injectible steroids and just use drugs to offset the BPH symptoms?

Any advice would be appreciated.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Bph?

fibpro is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    Bph?
    Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Cheers. Well i can only say what you probably already know, one of the side effects of using aas is enlarged prostate, but there are lots of sides, some ppl get some, others lots and some hardly any, so what i'm saying is, that particular side effect might not happen to you. I guess it's a matter of seeing your doc on the subject, if approachable, or suck it and see, i'm certainly not qualified to give you the go ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    Cheers. Well i can only say what you probably already know, one of the side effects of using aas is enlarged prostate, but there are lots of sides, some ppl get some, others lots and some hardly any, so what i'm saying is, that particular side effect might not happen to you. I guess it's a matter of seeing your doc on the subject, if approachable, or suck it and see, i'm certainly not qualified to give you the go ahead.
    Thanks for the feedback. Doc is not approachable. I'm not looking for permission or validation, just subjective opinions and anecdotal reports or other information. I will make my own decisions and take 100% full responsibility for them, whatever they may be.

I just figured there might be more people with BPH that have used steroids before, or avoided them becuase of their BPH, whatever. Just looking for general feedback.
    thanks.

Not so sure about this bro.

Are you currently on any DHT inhibitors??

I would assume DHT deriv's are outta the question for you. Most steroids can have some effect on the prostate..

Quote Originally Posted by football2007 View Post
    Not so sure about this bro.

Are you currently on any DHT inhibitors??

I would assume DHT deriv's are outta the question for you. Most steroids can have some effect on the prostate..
    I'm taking Beta Sistosterol which is proported to have positive effects on high cholesterol and BPH (think its an active ingredient in saw palmetto).

My PCP offered to refer me to a urologist for the BPH when I reported it a few months ago but I passed (assume it's an option at any time). I think I could pretty much get ahold of anything I needed from intl resources if need be but am not sure what a good direction for me to take is.

I'm not trying to get huge, but at age 41 I would like to accelerate the process of my bodies muscular development as I don't have another 60 years to live and would like to enjoy the satisfaction of a nice physique sooner than I could just going natural.

It seems that peptides might be an option but not sure how risky test or another steroid or steroid combo would be. Maybe a lower than usual dose of test e alone or in combo with a peptide or another steroid would be an option? I would stll see some effects greater than without any test, right?

Even if someone could point me to relevant threads or whatever that would be very helpful. At this point I"m thinking I"m going to at least go with natural test boosters and peptides but would like to do a cycle or 2 of steroids along with or following use of peptides. Nothing crazy, just some basic enhancement.

And again, I'm 41, not a child. I'm not looking to try to hold anyone responsible for their opinions or suggestions, I'm a big boy. It's just that almost everyone here has more info and knowledge than I do on these matters.

My MD and a HRT clinic isn't really an option.

Thanks for any help or feedback!

Thread Information