jlbspd is offline Junior Member

Red face Did I Hit When I Pinned?

So as a few of you guys know, i started my 1st cycle of Test E 500mg along with 25mg Dbol . My first shot, as of Tues night went amazingly well...no pain at all! The next day is was a lil sore..not bad but like i had the pain of a lil bruise. Today it feels like someone socked the SH*T out of my glute! lol Its not red, swollen or anything...looks completely normal, cant even tell where i injected. When i injected, it didnt bleed at all either.
    Initial concerns from a few people here was that i used 1" 23g pins and that i may not hit muscle with it. Im lean and lil body fat...more on arse than rest of me but still lean. Question is does this sound like i injected deep enough? remember this was a 1st time virgin muscle
    If i hadnt injected deep enough, would i still have this type of aftermath/symptoms?
    Last edited by jlbspd; 05-22-2008 at 01:52 PM.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    It's normal, you'll feel a lump if you didn't go deep enough, but i'd get some longer pins mate, 25g 1 1/4 i use.
    PS, is that UG test e, there's some dodgy stuff about at the mo, had to have a week off work myself, high carbolic acid content to the raw enanthate powder i believe.

hauss man is offline Member
    thats ug labs for you. dirty, underdosed and full of alcohol

ilovesus is offline Member
    Anymore alot of people have been saying that.
    Quote Originally Posted by hauss man View Post
    thats ug labs for you. dirty, underdosed and full of alcohol

This is Mex gear...ill just say it a bull on the box gear.....buddy uses the same stuff and said what i feel is normal. I dont really feel a lump...but its a pain in the butt right now haha! Ive heard Mex gear is a bit more painful....? well as long as this is normal....not really worried because its not red, not swollen or anything that would lead me to think infection. Whats going to stink is i have to do it again tomarrow evening. Planning on the rt glute this time but man..im gonna end up with double pain glutes! Im going to get longer pins for tomarrow.

personaltrainermark is offline Associate Member
    I did my first shot of Test-E yesturday. My glute is a little sore also but no redness heat or lump. I used 23g 1.5" pin. I think what your feeling from what I've read is just virgin muscles moving to the "dark side" Good luck with the cycle.

Darksyde is offline Member
    your first few shots into an area can hurt something serious for several days sometimes, but after that it should be pretty much painless.

testa dura is offline Banned
    no pain no gain!!!

biodiversity is offline Associate Member
    I like to inject deep thats why I use 1 1/2 for glut and tighs and 1 1/4 for delts , IMO below 1 is only good for chest or biceps injections

Ok today is much better..just in time for my next shot! LMAO
    Just slight pain today from Tues shot. So i guess ill alternate to the other glute and use a longer pin just to be on safe side and inject deep. After one shot im sooo craving my next hahaaa
    thanks for the info and help guys! Stand by while i attempt to further push my muscles to the "dark side" !!!

Thread Information