Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Starting cycle

sassbs11 is offline Banned
    the 18 year old thing was my opinion in that yes its too young but yes i will give the 18 year old advice on aas why not? is it wrong to give someone advice on aas regardless of age? lets face it its double standards you wont give advice to an 18 year because hes too young? too young for an illegal drug so what age can you use an illegal drug? 21/22/23/44/79 the answer> no age

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by AcePowerZ View Post
    lol it rocks
    I do apologize for hijacking your thread lol, it won't happen again. Ok, it probably won't happen again. Ah hell, who am I kidding? It'll happen again.

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by sassbs11 View Post
    the 18 year old thing was my opinion in that yes its too young but yes i will give the 18 year old advice on aas why not? is it wrong to give someone advice on aas regardless of age? lets face it its double standards you wont give advice to an 18 year because hes too young? too young for an illegal drug so what age can you use an illegal drug? 21/22/23/44/79 the answer> no age
    I do agree to a point, but keep in mind that in some countries it's legal (as it should be everywhere), and in many cases the members here are like myself in the respect that we are old cronies who get it prescribed by our doctors. But I do see where you are coming from.

im still waiting for my bad advice big

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I do agree to a point, but keep in mind that in some countries it's legal (as it should be everywhere), and in many cases the members here are like myself in the respect that we are old cronies who get it prescribed by our doctors. But I do see where you are coming from.
    you get it prescribed? you lucky........(you know what word goes here).

AcePowerZ is offline Member
    I used to be prescribed an oral steroid back in the day for my asthma. I think it was clibuterol maybee? dunno anyhow. I think I have a pretty strict diet. The forums ive read on Dieting and the 3500 calorie intake with what to eat is pretty much the same stuff ive been eating since i was 5 so Im good on my diet. I just need to continue my workouts.

Big
    I used to be prescribed an oral steroid back in the day for my asthma. I think it was clibuterol maybee? dunno anyhow. I think I have a pretty strict diet. The forums ive read on Dieting and the 3500 calorie intake with what to eat is pretty much the same stuff ive been eating since i was 5 so Im good on my diet. I just need to continue my workouts.
    Is that you in your avatar?

yeah thats me

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by sassbs11 View Post
    you get it prescribed? you lucky........(you know what word goes here).
    yeah, it's kind of a trade-off, it's nice to have a script, but I'd rather be 18 again lol

Big
    yeah thats me
    Nice thickness, cut a bit and you would already look really big.

yeah in my other post I asked that question. I said I was a natural big guy and wanted to know if i should just cut. I been working out since 17 and only had a few years off cause of a couple of broken wrist. But on anyhand the person told me the way to do it is bulk then cut. So I may just cut.

Big
    That may have been before you posted pics, but from where you are I would cut, diet and cardio will make a huge difference.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    it was clenbuterol , its not an AS but it's great for fat burning

why is everyone getting there aas and clen prescribed? shit what am i missing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information