maxello is offline New Member

Smile trenbolone acetat+test cypio cycle

Hey! wonder if somebody could help me to give me som answers. Iīm new at trying tren . Itīs summer time here in europe soon and I didnīt want soo much water retenation so that why I choose tren over deca , d-bol now. would like to do many cycles to build up mass. thinking taking sterois all year. difficult to find all info I want. so pleas could anyone help me?my first cycle:
    w1: trenbolone ace 100mg eod and test cypio 200mg
    w2: tren ace 100mg eod + test cypio 20mg
    w3: tren enanthate 200mg monday and thursday + test cypio200mg mon-thur
    w4: 400mg tren enanthate + 400mg test cypio
    w5: 400mg tren enan + 400mg test cypio
    w6: 400mg tren enan + 400mg test cypio
    w7:400mg tren ena + 400mg test enanthate
    w8 - w12 same as w7
    have tren ace, test propionate250 winstrol , nolva, proviron , clomid and hcg (pregnyl), clenbuterol , deca ant etc.

so my questions are:
    if I want to take many cycle how do I continue my cycle? can i take winstrol right after w12 or before och should I wait and take pct(nolva,clomid hcg)for three weeks? can I use clen for two weeks and start on a new cycle. could someone give some good advice? all critics wellcome,

maxello

jojotheman is offline Junior Member
    what the hell?

jojotheman, couldnīt come up with a more educating answer than that so donīt bother. If you want to teach me something? please do or else donīt bother

maxello

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    First, I would like to see your stats and cycle history.
    Second, I don't consider that to be a well-crafter cycle at all.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by maxello View Post
    Hey! wonder if somebody could help me to give me som answers. Iīm new at trying tren . Itīs summer time here in europe soon and I didnīt want soo much water retenation so that why I choose tren over deca , d-bol now. would like to do many cycles to build up mass. thinking taking sterois all year. difficult to find all info I want. so pleas could anyone help me?my first cycle:
    w1: trenbolone ace 100mg eod and test cypio 200mg
    w2: tren ace 100mg eod + test cypio 20mg
    w3: tren enanthate 200mg monday and thursday + test cypio200mg mon-thur
    w4: 400mg tren enanthate + 400mg test cypio
    w5: 400mg tren enan + 400mg test cypio
    w6: 400mg tren enan + 400mg test cypio
    w7:400mg tren ena + 400mg test enanthate
    w8 - w12 same as w7
    have tren ace, test propionate250 winstrol , nolva, proviron , clomid and hcg (pregnyl), clenbuterol , deca ant etc.

so my questions are:
    if I want to take many cycle how do I continue my cycle? can i take winstrol right after w12 or before och should I wait and take pct(nolva,clomid hcg)for three weeks? can I use clen for two weeks and start on a new cycle. could someone give some good advice? all critics wellcome,

maxello
    Is this your first cycle?
    What are your stats?
    How long have you been training?
    Age?

training for 8years, using steroids on/off starting 4 years ago, but buy that time it was difficult to get all kinds of steroids. now itīs a better market for it. guy in my town used take steroid and when they felt "big" enough they just stopped without pct. Iīm 25 and weigth is 80kg, height 5.2. always taken same cycle:

d-bol first weeks, test enan or test cypio and deca , sustanol instead of test. the cycle period of 8-12weeks. after that clomid was not able to buy so I used hcg and nolvadex and clen . Waited for two weeks and started with primobolan and winstrol
    for 8weeks. after that hcg, novaldex and clen again for a couple of weeks.

I been taking far lower doses of deca, test, thinking that Iīm a small person and donīt weight 100kg so probably I need less(?).
    Now that I want to take tren itīs just to see the effect of it and wish to do thing better than before. not thinking that I want to start my cycles like this but I would like to continue taking more to build up mass. and I just wondered if it was possible to just continue after this cycle instead of just stopping here?

sorry that I ask so many maybe stupid questions but in time if i get the right help the list questions will be smaller and I with the knowledge I get can take care of my body the right way=)

Thread Information