Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The new plan

Blue72 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    during my heaviest natural bulking (i went from 152 to 210 naturally) i was gaining almost 10 pounds a month.

expect some fat gain, but dont be concerned about it. it wouldnt take long at all to gain 10 pounds
    Amorphic I would like to PM you more about what kind of diet you got on for bulking. I can't seem to get my PMs to work though. Keeps saying:

"Blue72, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

Any idea why that is?

D-Unit 39 is offline Member
    just ask here & share the knowledge with everyone. No reason for diet info to be secret; its not illegal

Blue72 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Unit 39 View Post
    just ask here & share the knowledge with everyone. No reason for diet info to be secret; its not illegal
    Yes I started a diet thread in the diet section but I am afraid I did not get much feedback. If Amorphic wants to post it here though that works too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information