Thread: clean bulk?

muaythaiguy76 is offline Associate Member

clean bulk?

im 21 several cycles under my belt was 264 at 16 percent body fat 2weeks ago currently 254 at ?? i want to lean down to around 12 currently im taking 900mg wk eq , sust at 500 wk ,dbol 50 mg day and loose as little mass as possible then try to clean bulk but not get to much higher than 12 after not exact on my calorie intake but im loosing weight with cardio 4x wk 45 minutes protein intake on avg is 450-500 and carbs 700 carbs just wondering on any suggestions on the cycle or diet and this may sound retarded but is there any quicker way to add maturity to your muscle being 21 i lack alot seeing as how ive only been training for 3 years and i was 165 lbs 3 years ago

manwitplans is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muaythaiguy76 View Post
    im 21 several cycles under my belt was 264 at 16 percent body fat 2weeks ago currently 254 at ?? i want to lean down to around 12 currently im taking 900mg wk eq , sust at 500 wk ,dbol 50 mg day and loose as little mass as possible then try to clean bulk but not get to much higher than 12 after not exact on my calorie intake but im loosing weight with cardio 4x wk 45 minutes protein intake on avg is 450-500 and carbs 700 carbs just wondering on any suggestions on the cycle or diet and this may sound retarded but is there any quicker way to add maturity to your muscle being 21 i lack alot seeing as how ive only been training for 3 years and i was 165 lbs 3 years ago
    Well dude, first of thats not a good cycle for cutting i reccon. That cycle is gonna bloat the shit out of you, are you running some nolvadex , arimidex , letro or such with it?

And you will not know if you have great musclematurity until you reach very low bodyfat percentages, 8 and lower, 5-6 would be optimal.

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    ya, cut down on the carbs. Thats a ton of EQ bro. IMHO almost a lil of a waste

ehh im not all that worried about the bloat i dont appear to bloated like i would on deca or a higher dose of dbol or anadrol and my bp and all is fine

i intend on cutting down on the eq but ive only been on it for 2 weeks im hoping for it to kick in sooner and then back it down to 700-800 in 2 weeks or so and idk ive been told that 800 would be good for me based on mg-kg

IronMonkey is offline Junior Member
    Screw that. I did EQ @ 800mg/wk once...NEVER AGAIN. I was eating 6000 cals, was constantly full to the point of vomiting at times, but I would still have hunger pains. NO. THANK. YOU.

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    I wouldn't think dbol would be the right compound for cutting. Look at winstrol or anavar instead.

winstrol blows in my opinion... i would use clen but im not in a huge rush to slim down if i do a show it will be in sept so i have plenty of time.

Thread Information