Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    MattyH7688 is offline Junior Member
    most prohormones are actually oral steroids .. just look at stuff like superdrol.. that shit is more powerful and toxic than a lot of illegal oral steroids

you will need support supplements and PCT.. you should wait longer but if you do decide to do a "cycle" i would definitely just do test 500mgs ew for 10 weeks with nolvadex for pct

be safe bro and RESEARCH

hdrider135 is offline Banned
    its definately not as powerful but is just as bad

Quote Originally Posted by matt9 View Post
    dude... you still havent explained to me what the margin is!! You keep beating around the bush. What is the HUGE difference in roids vs ph's? I mean would you gain 40 lbs? bench go up 100 lbs? I mean I'm sure if you did some advanced cycle of gear, you could gain 40 lbs, but you would also pay out the ass for it. Even a test only cycle costs more than I was hoping it would so... explain to me why i should do it? just tell me.. dont keep saying the same thing over and over
    everybody is different in their results. it depends on your body and your workout and nutrition. how the hell do you expect me to give you an exact number. your obviously pissed cuz your not getting the answer that you want. if you wanna do prohormones so bad then do it. ive done both and prohormones dont do much and steroids do simple as that.

matt9 is offline Junior Member
    ok man... look on this website!! there is a section at the top that says "black market steroid prices" or something like that. Also I've researched alot about prices and everything seems to be about the same, like most people i know in roids are paying around the same price and the black market prices are on this site so go look! WAY more than prohoromones. and by the way... stonecold... how are you still getting m1t? id love to get my hands on some of that

of course steroids are more expensive but their better what the hell is so confusing about that you obviously already have your mind made up

Dont think that if you do prohormones at 19 it isnt a big deal and act like you are still going to be natural until you use real aas at 21...its the same thing.

Stoneco|d is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by matt9 View Post
    ok man... look on this website!! there is a section at the top that says "black market steroid prices" or something like that. Also I've researched alot about prices and everything seems to be about the same, like most people i know in roids are paying around the same price and the black market prices are on this site so go look! WAY more than prohoromones. and by the way... stonecold... how are you still getting m1t? id love to get my hands on some of that
    My source carries them ... they are illegal but my source still gets them.

I'm not saying ph's are better than steroids . I wouldnt know, ive never usedsteroids. I'm just saying that roids are way higher in price even a cheap cycle and ph's give good gains. Thats all my point is so anyways... I am planning on doing an all test cycle for 10-12 weeks. I sure hope I can find a supplier and I sure hope I get better gains than the ph cycles i have done. For all that money I better get twice the gains!

anyone feel me on that? haha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information