bruteman is offline Junior Member

Enanthate...Should There be Pain?

Is there any noticeable pain with Enanthate ?

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    you can feel pain from any gear. is it ugl?

is it your first cycle?

bruteman is offline Junior Member
    my first cycle of enanthate . i PMed plenty people asking them if my source was legit. no one would answer me, so I went ahead and took a chance. i've done prop b4 and it hurt like hell. i'm trying to figure out if the gear i was sold is legit. that's why i am wondering if there should be a little pain with it or no pain whatsoever. because the enanthate i got is completely painless. i don't feel one single thing while shooting or anytime afterwards. been on it for 3 weeks and haven't felt it kick in yet either.

hmmmm... enth should be pretty painless but some ugls are more painful than others. if you dont feel any kick by the end of next week then i would start to question your gear bro.

Garbanzo Dude is offline Member
    How does it feels on virgin muscle?? I would say check around and see how other people like your source.....but it can take 5-7 weeks for it to fully "kick" in.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    virgin muscle pain is the biggest culprit on a first cycle.

i shoot prop and npp ed right now and i just did biceps for the first time and holy hell do they ever hurt now.

every other site i use is painless.

BA content and concentration are factors as well

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I used Test E and had no pain at all shooting quads except for the first time on each of my quads which was the "virgin muscle".

20gauge is offline Junior Member
    first time for me yeh there was pain, it felt like you got whacked a couple times in the quad by a kick boxer :P

kwozza is offline Junior Member
    I've been going in the glute every time but I'm starting to get a bit of scar tissue forming there so 4 days ago I shot in my right quad for the first time and I'm still struggling to walk. Feels like the biggest 'corky' ever.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i no longer have any virgin muscles that i shoot into so when i shoou my enth or omandren its 100% painless. of course i can feel the needle penetrating the skin but the injection and afterwards is painless. now when i first started i used to limp for a week after quad injections since they were virgin muscles at the time. most pharm grade test is painless for me but sometimes you get vet or ug gear that will have a higher ba content and will be more painful
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

magickflash2 is offline Junior Member
    Hell yes there is pain. Shot up last Sat. for the first time myself. The pain from the first shot is just now starting to go away. Felt like someone took a board to my leg. I hope it doesn't do the same next time. From what I read on the boards though. If shouldn't
    Last edited by magickflash2; 08-01-2008 at 01:53 PM.

Nitro29 is offline Member
    I'm usually ok the day I shoot Test E, but the next day is sometimes very sore. It doesnt happen every time and sometimes it is worse than others, but it is vet gear.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    like said before, its not the enanthate that would hurt, its the ba bb etc and if its a virgin muscle

Thread Information