Nitro29 is offline Member

Total newbie here...Please opine on my 1st cycle

Hello all,

First of all here are my stats:

Height: 5'11"
    Weight: 180
    BF - Not sure, but I have a little bit of a beer gut, thats about it

My diet has been lousy, but I am imroving it now and have been on my cycle for one week now. Have worked out for about a yr now. My goal is to bulk up a bit, get stronger, and gain self confidence. This is what I got:

Test Enan x 2
    HCG x 1
    Aromasin x 1
    HGH x 200iu
    T3 x 1
    Oxandrin (aka Anavar ) x 1

When I wake up I take 1 Anavar and 2 T3 pills. 1 Subq injection of 1iu Hgh.

Mid day - Another Anavar

Post work out: 1iu of Hgh....I am working my way up to 3 iu's a day

Monday and thurs I take .5ml of Test En

Please let me know what you guys think of this, my first cycle. Thanks guys...Nitro

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Welcome.
    You really should have tweaked your diet and lost the gut first, but anyway...
    if you don't mind, write out the cycle in typical fashion, something like:
    test e 500mg/week 1-12
    HGH 3iu/day week 1-52
    etc.
    If you don't specify amounts and durations we can't really critique.

Big,

Thanks for your reply and the warm welcome. My internet pal that set me up on this program is out of country at this time and some of the info you request, I do not know yet. What my first post said is what I am sure of, and this he also told me:

Hgh - Start off with just a morning injection. In the second week, do 1iu morning, 1iu post workout. Then 1.5/1.5. I do not know how long to take this but I have 200iu's

Anavar - take it once upon awakening, and once mid day, for a total of two a day - I have 60 - 25mg capsules

Test En - .5ml on Monday, and .5ml on Thursday into your ass for a total of 250mg/wk - I have 2 vials of this

Week 4

At week 4, Hgc - take 250iu 2x a week, just do it on Monday and Thursday with your test enanthate shot.

T3 is a pill. Take 2 pills in the morning (total of 50mcg) starting at week1. Aromasin is a pill as well, start this at week 15 and take 1 a day for 3 weeks and you're done!

Edit: I think he said this would be a 20 week cycle, does that sound right?

HTH - thanks for the advice...Nitro
    Last edited by Nitro29; 05-29-2008 at 06:49 PM.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    You are only going to have enough HGH for a tad over 2 months. Not really worth going on it for that short of time.

Thanks Fireguy1,

Its hard to believe that 2001u's of gh is not enough, but I can pick up another order that should put me well over the 3 month mark. Thanks again, any other opinions are welcome, thanks everybody...Nitro

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro29 View Post
    Thanks Fireguy1,

Its hard to believe that 2001u's of gh is not enough, but I can pick up another order that should put me well over the 3 month mark. Thanks again, any other opinions are welcome, thanks everybody...Nitro
    You need to run it for six months to see the real benefits. Normally you start at 2IU in the morning upon waking. 5 on 2 off. Then after 4 weeks you go to 3 IU's a day and so on up to 5 or 6IU a day. You need to increase the dose slowly as the sides such as Carpel Tunnel can be a killer

Thanks Kale, I did not realize it took that much HG but I guess I'm upt to speed on it now. I do feel a little bit of the "carple tunnell" side effect already, but its not too bad yet because of the low doage I suppose.

One of my main goals is for my self confidence to get a good bump, and I really hope the test e will make that happen at some point. Aside from the Gh, does the rest of my cycle look appropriate? Thanks guys...Nitro

hdd123 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro29 View Post
    Hello all,

First of all here are my stats:

Height: 5'11"
    Weight: 180
    BF - Not sure, but I have a little bit of a beer gut, thats about it

My diet has been lousy, but I am imroving it now and have been on my cycle for one week now. Have worked out for about a yr now. My goal is to bulk up a bit, get stronger, and gain self confidence. This is what I got:

Test Enan x 2
    HCG x 1
    Aromasin x 1
    HGH x 200iu
    T3 x 1
    Oxandrin (aka Anavar ) x 1

When I wake up I take 1 Anavar and 2 T3 pills. 1 Subq injection of 1iu Hgh.

Mid day - Another Anavar

Post work out: 1iu of Hgh....I am working my way up to 3 iu's a day

Monday and thurs I take .5ml of Test En

Please let me know what you guys think of this, my first cycle. Thanks guys...Nitro
    I think I'd take the thyroid stimulating drug at first, after a wake up, and only then, some time later, other hormonal preparations u listed.
    Last edited by hdd123; 05-30-2008 at 09:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hdd123 View Post
    I think I'd take the thyroid stimulating drug at first, after a wake up, and only then, some time later, other hormonal preparations u listed.

Ok, I'm I newb so I just want to be sureI understand this correctly. You are saying to take the T3 when I wake up and then the Anavar and Gh later in the day?

Thanks...Nitro

Thread Information