roid_rage is offline Associate Member

More test than deca...question...

Well... I've read at pretty much all boards that I've been that you always should use more test than deca ... at least 200 mg. to be safe... now, why is that for?? I mean, deca even at low dosis such as 300 mg./week will totally shutdown your endegenous test production, that's for sure... but if you are using test, the test is exogenous... so it doesnt really have anything to do with endogenous test... the exogenous test you are injecting should take care of any libido problem or so... so why is most people always recomending to use more test than deca??

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I have had great results with 250mg/week test and 600mg/week deca . Personally I think the "more test than deca" thing has just been repeated and repeated until it became popular, chances are many who preach that have never tried otherwise.

that's what I thought... looks like everybody just repeat the same thing over and over again, but dont really know why... to me... it just makes no sence...

numbat is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roid_rage View Post
    that's what I thought... looks like everybody just repeat the same thing over and over again, but dont really know why... to me... it just makes no sence...

Yeah, welcome to the board.

bmit is offline Member
    i hear that repeated and my hrt consultant though recommened to keep the test at least as high as the deca . but intuitively, it seems you would just need enough to replace the endogenous test. so i will ask him rational behind it next time we speak

Big
    I find that the 19nor is where the growth comes from, and higher test often leads to estrogen related issues.

Quote Originally Posted by bmit View Post
    i hear that repeated and my hrt consultant though recommened to keep the test at least as high as the deca. but intuitively, it seems you would just need enough to replace the endogenous test. so i will ask him rational behind it next time we speak
    I also think you should only take as much test to replace the endogenous test... in case you only wanna take test to avoid libido issues...

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Its a parroted comment that most do not even understand unless they have actually looked into it.

All you need is an HRT dose of test to support your body's natural function while running any other compound. Your body recognizes any exogenious hormone as testosterone so therefore it will suppress or shut down your endogenious testosterone production. The only thing is your body cannot utilize this hormone as test becuase it is not test. By supplementing an HRT dose or slightly above you are supplementing your body's natural function.

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by legobricks View Post
    Its a parroted comment that most do not even understand unless they have actually looked into it.

All you need is an HRT dose of test to support your body's natural function while running any other compound. Your body recognizes any exogenious hormone as testosterone so therefore it will suppress or shut down your endogenious testosterone production. The only thing is your body cannot utilize this hormone as test becuase it is not test. By supplementing an HRT dose or slightly above you are supplementing your body's natural function.
    Good post as always.

so whats the point here ?
    Like i was also checking it out. But i feel on a cycle one should Test only instead of bulking with Deca Right ?

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    im running 700mgs w of test prop and npp and my sex drive feels the same, if not a little lower.

progesterone and prolactin play a role in hindering libido as well

bump

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by bladerunner9 View Post
    so whats the point here ?
    Like i was also checking it out. But i feel on a cycle one should Test only instead of bulking with Deca Right ?
    Yes, the first cycle should be test only.

alright. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    im running 700mgs w of test prop and npp and my sex drive feels the same, if not a little lower.

progesterone and prolactin play a role in hindering libido as well
    yeah... but test cant do shit about libido issues coming from prolactin... no matter how much test you take.. if you prolactin is high.. you'll probably have libido problems...

By the way, if you are not taking any AI or anti-e,your problem might come from exess of strogen...

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by roid_rage View Post
    yeah... but test cant do shit about libido issues coming from prolactin... no matter how much test you take.. if you prolactin is high.. you'll probably have libido problems...

By the way, if you are not taking any AI or anti-e,your problem might come from exess of strogen...
    yep. im not gyno prone so i dont need an AIs but i always have them on hand in case.

Thread Information