Gomi is offline New Member

Questions about Hairloss and Deca Only.

Hello, First of all, thanks for all the great info on the board! I just have some questions if somebody has time to adress them, I would appreciate it.

I've been lifting for awhile now, and I have finally decided to start using steroids . But my problem is the hairloss, I've read a lot about it and I really don't want to lose my hair. Basically because I have some scars from acne under it...

I am currently using Propecia (I have never used steroids before, but I need propecia anyways). 1 mg every day. But because of the fact that mixing Propecia with Deca is a bad idea. I would have to go off the propecia. First of all, how long before I start taking the Deca should I stop using Propecia?
    And when can I start using it again? (On the PCT or after?)

Also I was thinking about using Rogaine(and/or Recrea Forte), Nizoral, during the cycle, sort of replaceing the propecia for awhile. Is that okay? Or should I just stop using any sort of DHT block and just start using it later?

My PCT will consist of Nolva and Clomid. Also I will be using HCG thoughout the cycle

I do know about the risks of getting Deca dick, when using only Deca. But I'm willing to take that risk. I'm not really getting laid anyways, and it's worth it for me.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this! And I hope somebody can help.

Also I'm sorry about the poor english. But I'm a swed, so that's my excuse

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Welcome.

Ok i will respond to your questions then correct your cycle thoughts.

Hear loss comes from genetics's. Deca can incress the amount of hair you loss when on the cycle. But the Propecia will also help combat that. There is no way to tell how much hair loss you will get. Like i said its all about your genetics.

Ok now about that deca only cycle.

Bad idea, If this is your first cycle you should be looking into test only.

Quote Originally Posted by Gsxxr View Post
    Welcome.

Ok i will respond to your questions then correct your cycle thoughts.

Hear loss comes from genetics's. Deca can incress the amount of hair you loss when on the cycle. But the Propecia will also help combat that. There is no way to tell how much hair loss you will get. Like i said its all about your genetics.

Ok now about that deca only cycle.

Bad idea, If this is your first cycle you should be looking into test only.

Thanks!
    Somebody told me that Deca dosen't convert to DHT, instead it converts to DHN and therefore shoulnd't increase the rate you lose hair based on your genetics. And that would be why propecia shoulnd't be used, cause it would make the hairloss rapid again.
    The hair that you lose on a cycle is gone forever right?

I've been reading about test only, and people say a mixture of test only + propecia shoulnd't increase hair loss too much. But then again, somebody told me that the hairloss on the upper parts of the scalp would still be take same as if you weren't even taking propecia with the test.

Blog Entries
    The hair loss from deca should be min any way. its not a dht so will not cause direct hair loss. But people do tend to shead from 19nor compounds.

The hair loss i have had in teh past has all was came back. But one again the will be based on genetics.

Bulldog1115 is offline Member
    dude ull have a whole shitload of side effects from doing DECA only, not just deca-dick man lol ....ill tell ya right now, your better of just shaving all ur hair neways, kus its in ur genetics, plus i think u wood look better as the jacked bald guy, then the jacked guys with a shitty comb-over or a ****in wig {even worst}. Def ur better off ding test with a DHT block, then just DECA tho

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog1115 View Post
    dude ull have a whole shitload of side effects from doing DECA only, not just deca-dick man lol ....ill tell ya right now, your better of just shaving all ur hair neways, kus its in ur genetics, plus i think u wood look better as the jacked bald guy, then the jacked guys with a shitty comb-over or a ****in wig {even worst}. Def ur better off ding test with a DHT block, then just DECA tho

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog1115 View Post
    Well, if the side effects are that bad. Then I guess you're right. Thanks.

And well, they do a lot of discret really good looking wigs nowdays...
    I know it's genetics, and eventually I would have to cover of the acne scars on my head with something anyways. Be it with or without steroids ...

I wonder if using steroids after a hairtransplantation could effect the results. They cost a lot.

roid_rage is offline Associate Member
    man you are picking hair over YOUR DICK???? WTF??? I mean, why do you even wanna look good, with air included if you are not going to be able to use your dick??? mmm..

Quote Originally Posted by roid_rage View Post
    man you are picking hair over YOUR DICK???? WTF??? I mean, why do you even wanna look good, with air included if you are not going to be able to use your dick??? mmm..
    I'm not actually picking hair over my dick. I'm just saying that the risk of maybe getting deca dick, might be worth it. If I get to keep all my hair. But I'm kind of getting used to the idea that I will eventually lose my hair anyways. I'm just trying to come up with ideas to protect it as good as I can and looking at the options

well... everybody is different... to me.. theres no way I risk my dick for anything in this world, but that's just me...

xero is offline Associate Member
    well... everybody is different... to me.. theres no way I risk my dick for anything in this world, but that's just me...
    You are right...peoples priorities can be different. I for one think this is a legit question for the minority of us that dont give a sh!t about deca dick.

I would also likee to try a deca only cycle at some point because i care more about the little remaining hair i have than being able to get it up. I have been married for 367 years and i have had sex in every position and location on this planet. It is no longer one of my top priorities...done it to death. So deca dick...no problem.

Now even though this is extremely difficult for most to understand...pretend you do for a moment...what else is potentially negative about a deca only cycle?

Remember...forget about deca dick...what else?

actually... if you take the deca dick issue out of the map... it's one of the mildest steroids out there... its not a 17aa, it only converts to strogen in a rate of 20%... so... pretty much... bloating is the issue that you will have to worry about... and of course, not been able to get your wang up...

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    how bout stats? goals for this cycle?
    don't do deca only
    not getting laid anyway, omg that's a problem, but I had the same thought when starting a tren only cycle, you never know when the sex fairy is going to knock.

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    how bout stats? goals for this cycle?
    don't do deca only
    not getting laid anyway, omg that's a problem, but I had the same thought when starting a tren only cycle, you never know when the sex fairy is going to knock.
    130 kg bench, deadlift 190, squat for around 150 around that. My goals around be to gain some more muscle weight. I'll be trying to get down to as low bf% as possible before going on the deca (If I decide to do it).

Well, the thing is. I haven't really gotten any for a long time and I don't think I will either. Waiting until my own production is back and everything is back to normal shouldn't be too bad for me... As sad as that is.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Being an androgen the deca itself will accelerate hair loss to some degree, I wouldn't call it totally safe.

Get some Nizorol 2% shampoo too, you gotta wash your hair anyway, might help slow things down for you along with the propecia. Rogaine is bueno also.

man... you do not need steroids ... what you trully need is some antidepressant shit, man... I cant belive you have no expectation of getting some anytime soon, or at least a HOPE... go to the psychologist, it may help... 'cause your ego is pretty **** up...

kord is offline New Member
    man... you do not need steroids... what you trully need is some antidepressant shit, man... I cant belive you have no expectation of getting some anytime soon, or at least a HOPE... go to the psychologist, it may help... 'cause your ego is pretty **** up...
    How good is this propecia stuff? Does it regrow hair a bit?

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by xero View Post
    You are right...peoples priorities can be different. I for one think this is a legit question for the minority of us that dont give a sh!t about deca dick.

I would also likee to try a deca only cycle at some point because i care more about the little remaining hair i have than being able to get it up. I have been married for 367 years and i have had sex in every position and location on this planet. It is no longer one of my top priorities...done it to death. So deca dick...no problem.

Now even though this is extremely difficult for most to understand...pretend you do for a moment...what else is potentially negative about a deca only cycle?

Remember...forget about deca dick...what else?

One thing that irritates me is everyone preaches about deca dick yet they have no clue how a hormone that is not test works and why you lose your libido.

First off deca is extremely suppresive to your HPTA shutting you down with only 1 100mg shot. With this being said when your natural test production is shut down (remember it is one of your most utilized and needed hormones) your body puts deca in its place. BUT your body cannot utilize the deca as test which leads to a list of problems that are not jsut deca dick.

What happens when you get older and want or need to go on HRT becuase your body cannot produce one of the most needed horomones in your body, testosterone ? You usually feel lethargic, depressed, lack of motivation, loss of appetite, loss of sex drive, etc.... Once on HRT all these sides reverse and you have a sense of well being, strength, appetite, no depression, etc...

So to narrow it down your body shuts itself down but cannot utilize deca in place of testosterone becuase it is not testosterone. So the sides are...

-Loss of libido (deca dick)
    -Increased aggression
    -Depression
    -Loss of appetite
    -Lost sense of well-being
    -Etc... You basically feel like 100lbs of chewed bubblegum in a 50lb back...LIKE SHIT.

So take ur pick. If you are genetically prone to balding then there is no way around it, you can help prevent it but eventually you will lose your hair anyways. Take the safer route, its not just about deca dick.

Quote Originally Posted by legobricks View Post
    One thing that irritates me is everyone preaches about deca dick yet they have no clue how a hormone that is not test works and why you lose your libido.

First off deca is extremely suppresive to your HPTA shutting you down with only 1 100mg shot. With this being said when your natural test production is shut down (remember it is one of your most utilized and needed hormones) your body puts deca in its place. BUT your body cannot utilize the deca as test which leads to a list of problems that are not jsut deca dick.

What happens when you get older and want or need to go on HRT becuase your body cannot produce one of the most needed horomones in your body, testosterone ? You usually feel lethargic, depressed, lack of motivation, loss of appetite, loss of sex drive, etc.... Once on HRT all these sides reverse and you have a sense of well being, strength, appetite, no depression, etc...

So to narrow it down your body shuts itself down but cannot utilize deca in place of testosterone becuase it is not testosterone. So the sides are...

-Increased aggression
    -Depression
    -Loss of appetite
    -Etc... You basically feel like 100lbs of chewed bubblegum in a 50lb back...LIKE SHIT.

So take ur pick. If you are genetically prone to balding then there is no way around it, you can help prevent it but eventually you will lose your hair anyways. Take the safer route, its not just about deca dick.
    so true...

-Increased aggression
    -Depression
    -Loss of appetite

That post was truely perfect. Thank you so much. I'll take your advice. I'll wait for a bit and study steroids further. I'm obviously not ready anyways.

Even with a low dose testo, it would be a bad idea I guess? (If I use propecia while on it)

And roidrage, thanks for your concern. But I'm not weak minded, I'm just realistic. I'm not depressed about it or anything. Sadly enough :O
    Last edited by Gomi; 06-04-2008 at 03:59 PM.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by Gomi View Post
    That post was truely perfect. Thank you so much. I'll take your advice. I'll wait for a bit and study steroids further. I'm obviously not ready anyways.

Even with a low dose testo, it would be a bad idea I guess? (If I use propecia while on it)

And roidrage, thanks for your concern. But I'm not weak minded, I'm just realistic. I'm not depressed about it or anything. Sadly enough :O
    While using Deca you dont need the commonly amount of 500mg per week as everyone says. You dont even need to run test HIGER then deca. While running a test/deca cycle all you need to keep your body regulated is at LEAST an HRT dose of Testosterone , this way you avoid the negtative sides of test but reap the benefets of the 19nor Deca and also avoid those sides too. You will want to keep some time of prolactin inhibitor such as cabergoline, bromo, even vitamin b6 at 200mg per day helps.

I agree with you tho, research more into AAS as knowldege is power and they are not to be taken lightly as they can have long term negative effects on your HPTA.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I know I should know this but is cabergoline and cabaser and caber the same thing?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Nevermind I just searched and figured out it is all the same.

While using Deca you dont need the commonly amount of 500mg per week as everyone says. You dont even need to run test HIGER then deca. While running a test/deca cycle all you need to keep your body regulated is at LEAST an HRT dose of Testosterone , this way you avoid the negtative sides of test but reap the benefets of the 19nor Deca and also avoid those sides too. You will want to keep some time of prolactin inhibitor such as cabergoline, bromo, even vitamin b6 at 200mg per day helps.

I agree with you tho, research more into AAS as knowldege is power and they are not to be taken lightly as they can have long term negative effects on your HPTA.
    That sounds great to me. I'll be looking in to everything in general more and try to make up my mind when I have all the facts. Deca, with a HRT dose of Testo sounds very interessting.

xero is offline Associate Member

-Increased aggression
    -Depression
    -Loss of appetite

Thank you Lego...excellent post...you have answered my question.

Sorry to bring this up again, but I've been thinking about things and have some more questions if anybody has the time

So, if I got this right. Then doing Deca only, will definetly make your body lose the ability to produce test later in life? Even after a pct? Or am I just confused? :S

Also, woulnd't it be possible to do the Deca only, and then later if you notice too much sides. Then put in the low dose test(Making sure that you have it at home and ready to use whenever you need it). In that sense, going from a Deca only to a Deca/Test hrt dose. When you feel that you need it?

Thanks !

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Oki, fair enough. I'll ask again later

Quote Originally Posted by Gomi View Post
    Sorry to bring this up again, but I've been thinking about things and have some more questions if anybody has the time

So, if I got this right. Then doing Deca only, will definetly make your body lose the ability to produce test later in life? Even after a pct? Or am I just confused? :S

Also, woulnd't it be possible to do the Deca only, and then later if you notice too much sides. Then put in the low dose test(Making sure that you have it at home and ready to use whenever you need it). In that sense, going from a Deca only to a Deca/Test hrt dose. When you feel that you need it?

Thanks !
    Okay, time to ask again. Anybody that could help me answer those questions please?

Thanks!

Thread Information