holi354 is offline New Member

how much do i take???

I am 22yrs. old. I am 5"10. i currently weigh 195lbs. This is going to be my fourth cycle. i have 10 ml 100mg bottle of test prop. and a deca nandrolone 10ml 200mg.. i never took either one of these before. How much do i inject and how often should i do it? thnx for your time

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    you need more of both. the only kinda cycle that you could really make out of that would be
    prop 50mgs eod
    deca 200mgs/week
    that would be a 10 week cycle.. but you prolly wouldnt see much out of it.

my boy usually shoots me up so im not sure how do u convert example 50mgs into cc's?? if i decide to get more wht do you recommend on top of what i have already?

well if your test is dosed at 100mgs/ml. then you would shoot 1/2 ml/cc every other day. why did you choose test prop??? do you know why you have to shoot prop at least eod???

i heard it was every other day but im jus not sure how u convert any mg to ccs. i got prop cuz i heard it was good and i wanted to try suttin different and it was free haha. i cant complain. wht do u suggest?

are you familar with the differances in prop, enth , and cyp?? you really need to do a lot of research bro.. its always best to have the knowlege yourself and not just take someone elses word... anyway this is how you should run a cycle of prop and deca .imo

weeks 1-12 prop 50-100mgs ed
    weeks 1-10 deca 400mgs/week

now what do you have planned for pct??

do i shoot the deca every day? for pct i was gonna take eiter nolvadex or clomid. i have some clomid but i had it for a while im not sure if it expired already

Darksyde is offline Member
    what were your first three cycles and what sort of results did you see from them?

no deca should be shot 2x per week. so every 3 days. bro its hard for me to reconmend anything because of your lack of knowledge. please before you go on with this cylce do a lot of reading on here. you need to know what you are putting into your body and what it does. you need to know doses. you need to know why prop is injected ed. and why deca is injected twice a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Darksyde View Post
    what were your first three cycles and what sort of results did you see from them?
    x2....

i took dbol pills when i was like 17. i wasnt tht serious into workin out and i put on bout 15lbs.. i took one cycle of winnie jus to get cut up i put bout 10lbs on..thn winnie and sustanon . gained bout 15lbs. and now i got prop and deca .. my boy took prop he said it was good and he was takin 1/2 cc eod..

Mooker is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by holi354 View Post
    i took dbol pills when i was like 17. i wasnt tht serious into workin out and i put on bout 15lbs.. i took one cycle of winnie jus to get cut up i put bout 10lbs on..thn winnie and sustanon. gained bout 15lbs. and now i got prop and deca.. my boy took prop he said it was good and he was takin 1/2 cc eod..
    I really would suggest you do soem more research. Those cycles sucked...sorry but they did. Not trying to flame but you can really f*ck yourself up if you keep doin what you are doin.........

Do research.....here is a very good place to learn.

Thread Information