iNvid is offline Senior Member

stay away from dnp...

Before you go on, I just wanted to let you guys know I'm an experienced dnp user. I've researched it/capped it/sold it/ and taken it extensively for the past four years..basically I was a major dnp sackrider.

Earlier this week I was in the middle of an 18day cycle at 400mg/day when I woke up in the middle of the night, sheets dripping of sweat (usual), a racing heart and trouble breathing. Before I knew it I was neck deep in the toilet puking up everything. I don't really remember anything else, I just woke up in the morning on my bathroom floor. Such a thing had NEVER happened to me with dnp..nothing besides sweat and legarthy. Always stuck to the 1-2g/water and the handful of supplements a day and this still happened. I just got blood work back and thankfully everything seems to be fine..I threw out the rest of the caps I had and moved on from this shit. I just wanted to pass my experience on to the people thinking about trying dnp. Yes it is effective and as long as you are on the safe side of the doses and take the right supplements you should be fine. Notice the should? It is NEVER you will be fine, its always a should. Its not worth the risks bros and I am just thankful I came out of this ok..I have a feeling I was pretty close to death that night and I have no one but myself to blame.
    Last edited by iNvid; 06-05-2008 at 03:13 PM.

Emilio_Rebenga is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    damn bro...glad to hear you're ok

CeeLo is offline Senior Member
    Glad you're ok Bro!

T3/T4 GSR is offline Senior Member
    Yea I try and stay away from drugs with a risk of death. Same reason I wont use slin. Many body builders have built amazing bodys without DNP and slin and on a non competitive level I see no reason to screw with them.

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    I love slin, but i am still hesitant about using DNP .......

Emilio_Rebenga is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I was doing some research on DNP and it sounds good but it also sounds real dangerous..you could die from using it...thats some heavy shyt

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    i doubt i'll ever use DNP

naturalsux is offline Anabolic Member
    i m using some, but i think its really underdosed. im running 750 with no problems besides excessive sweating.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by naturalsux View Post
    i m using some, but i think its really underdosed. im running 750 with no problems besides excessive sweating.
    My guess would DEFINATELY be underdosed.....

Everyone keep in mind that DNP is a poison. You basically need to use it right or yes you can die from it, its very serious. I hope Magic32 finds this so he could chime in, he has lots of info on DNP.

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    I have been contemplating taking DNP

bmit is offline Member
    thought of taking dnp but risk to reward ration doesn't seem right. and this is coming from someone who (properly) uses anabolics, t3 off/on 8 wks tapering, and even humalog occasionally pwo

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    I've done 2 cycles of DNP and i've had success with it. Because of that i love DNP. DNP has very high results which as we all should know comes with high risks. I'm glad that your ok now Inivid and just goes to show no matter how much you think you know anything can happen. I'm still gonna run DNP but i'll be extra careful and probably use more vitamins and supps. Thanks for sharing INivid.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    That is one thing I have never, and will never contemplate taking !!!!

I'm with you on that one Kale...

I've read too many DNP nightmare stories from good bros who knew what they were doing... no way I'm touching that stuff...

Red

Gomi is offline New Member
    I woulnd't even touch Clen I think, after hearing about how people have reacted to that. Glad to hear that everything is okay now for you.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Do the pro's take DNP ??

I've never ran DNP but just curious if the anyone knows if the pros are taking it.

bigt10 is offline Member
    man you gotta be nuts to run dnp ..

if you cant lose weight diet and a good cutting cycle, Tren , Test, primo, winny, at high dosages and reduced calories your doing something wrong.

try clen or albuterol.

and if you add cardio and you still need DNP chances are the diet, gear, training, or cardio failed.

i want to see some liver function tests on dnp!.

that shit is dangerous.

come on a cutting cycle with Tren, clen, test, more gear, and T3/T4 which is cheap anyways and people still cant lose weight.

diet homeowrk!

and you shouldnt be using dnp at 30 % bodyfat. anyone can get to mid low teens on diet then it gets tough.

kj101 is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the post. My brother wanted to take that stuff. Glad he never did.
    Last edited by kj101; 06-11-2008 at 01:57 AM.

Narkissos is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~Diet Guru~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bigt10 View Post
    man you gotta be nuts to run dnp ..

if you cant lose weight diet and a good cutting cycle, Tren, Test, primo, winny, at high dosages and reduced calories your doing something wrong.

try clen or albuterol.

and if you add cardio and you still need DNP chances are the diet, gear, training, or cardio failed.

i want to see some liver function tests on dnp!.

that shit is dangerous.

come on a cutting cycle with Tren, clen, test, more gear, and T3/T4 which is cheap anyways and people still cant lose weight.

diet homeowrk!

and you shouldnt be using dnp at 30 % bodyfat. anyone can get to mid low teens on diet then it gets tough.

So you're suggesting a high-dose cutting cycle is 'safer' than DNP?

-CNS

bigt10 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by *Narkissos* View Post
    So you're suggesting a high-dose cutting cycle is 'safer' than DNP ?

-CNS
    well Nark you know more then me so i am not sure.

But that crap is not good for you.

Has anyone had bloodwork done while using dnp.

Some of you know more then me but i know some guys who compete still alot of them will use high dose cycles with alot of compounds but alot dont want to touch dnp. Some even are reluctant to mess with T3.

I just think its a bad solution that people are automatically deciding to jump right to dnp.

IMO dnp is the last resort. you shouldnt be looking at dnp until you have looked at your program, diet, gear, and cardio. I am not implying anything but you should be able to lose weight without that stuff easily.

Its a dangerous attitude that people think they can use that stuff and just lose it. Well again i dont know that much Nark, but i would rather have some accidently to high dosed test from a UGL rather than get over dosed DNP and end up in the hospital.

Thread Information