Boostedsupra1578 is offline Junior Member

Jobs that test for steroids

ok i know most jobs dont drug screen for anabolics due to the expense it would cost.but would a union job (who obviously have money to blow) try and test for anything related to gear.i have a job opprutunity for Peco (excelon corp)the power company and im worried i wont get the job if anything shows up.i know for a fact they do drug tests but im not sure about anabolics.ive been off cycle for a year so im sure im fine but im ready to do a dbol ,test,deca cycle.is there anything in this cycle that could come up in a drug test or should i be ok?

FrankieJJ23 is offline Banned
    dobut they will test for that, its pretty pricey and its not something they may be concerned about. police force and fire department from what i know worry about it

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    all of those substances will stay in your system for a while. Why not just wait if you are concerned about possible testing.

Nitro29 is offline Member
    How long does it take to be able to pass a urine test (that tests for steroids obviously)after a "normal cycle" ?

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    very few test for it.
    DOD might test for it if they suspect you of using, military only test for it on special occasions, usually for pre medicals to certain schools.

Mr Tick is offline Associate Member
    Why do u say fire departments worry about it? Do you know for sure or just something u heard?

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    Fire departments test for it on entry and I think annually.

Boostedsupra1578 is offline Junior Member
    ok so i guess the consensus is they prob dont test then? I am gonna be clean for when i get tested but i know they test annually and i eventually wanna go on another cycle so i dont want it to be an issue.my guess was that they prob didnt test for it but i need to know for sure.and i wasnt sure if deca or anything would show up as something else drug wise and throw the test off or anything.i just wanna be sure.cuz ive never touched anything but juice and would hate for this to be an issue

Mbuffguy is offline Banned
    police departments don't test for it or worry abut it at all

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    look up how to use finasteride to fake drug tests, it's used by pro bbs to fool drug tests, unless they look at your bloodwork and check for free test and total test ratios, then your screwed, but i seriously doubt they are going to look that hard unless you walk in there with the needle in your arm

MR_T is offline Member
    Unless you give them a 'reason' to test you, I doubt they would test for steroids . I was chatting an old friend that works in middle HR and he told me there are guidelines that these companies have to follow to implement drug testing. They have to meet all sorts of requirements before buying testing kits because of liability from false positives, discrimination etc and it is a burden for them to fork up the expense on a non rec drug that may not affect work performance or insurance regulations. He was telling me that a f***ing crack addict sued their company for being fired after testing positive because a company didnt meet the guidelines, so I honestly think your ok just dont make it obvious that your juiceing

Overhaulz is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbuffguy View Post
    police departments don't test for it or worry abut it at all
    This statement is beyond inaccurate.

Coop77 is offline Senior Member
    The only job you can have that would require you to get tested for steroids is being a professional athlete. There may be a few very rare exceptions.. police departments that have had steroid problems, etc. . but that's very rare.

You have to remember, many steroids occur naturally in the human body. If somebody got fired because their testosterone was too high, the employer is just asking for a major lawsuit.

MR_T is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Overhaulz View Post
    This statement is beyond inaccurate.
    ture

http://wcbstv.com/topstories/NYPD.St....2.695724.html

jchopper1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironside View Post
    Fire departments test for it on entry and I think annually.
    not true

g0dsend is offline Member
    I know a cop that has taken a couple cycles of steroids . So I dont think they test cops for them, its probably varies from department to department though. I know the fire department/EMS don't steroid test, just drug test annually.

Yah, it would be vary vary rare if that power company tests you for steroids.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by g0dsend View Post
    I know a cop that has taken a couple cycles of steroids . So I dont think they test cops for them, its probably varies from department to department though. I know the fire department/EMS don't steroid test, just drug test annually.

Yah, it would be vary vary rare if that power company tests you for steroids.
    unless you get pissed and rip a telephone pole out of the ground or something, then they might, lol

Nitro29 is offline Member
    Policies are going to vary widely from department to department when it comes to the police. Some will test for steroids , some won't. Some will require supervised tests, some won't. Some will test randomly, some won't. Some will polygraph, some won't. Some states mandate it, some don't. So for anyone to say the police do this or that, you cannot make a blanket statement like that...Nitro

bigdog416 is offline New Member
    Ex sheriff deputy4 hudson cty NJ,I have never been tested 4 anything other then the usual cds etc.barbs,opps,amp,If ur not using the normal recr. drugs you will be fine,unless you decide to perform in the the sports arena!Contrary to popular belief most people in LAW ENFORCEMENT only get tested when they have an injury on the job,or at the initial application process!

CASHLS is offline Junior Member
    All I can think of is professional sports

MattyH7688 is offline Junior Member
    i have a cousin thats a cop and another thats a firefighter(they are brothers).. both juiced to the gills

Thread Information