Thread: Cycle+alcohol

hockeyguy is offline Associate Member

Cycle+alcohol

I have seen its not a good idea to throw beers back whil on a cycle. I understand the reason behind it also which makes complete sense. Lets say I go out to eat with my lady for dinner is having a beer or maybe 2 once a week going to affect my gains?

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    if you lemit your drinking to very little its not that big a deal. but do not drink a lot. kinda defeats the purpose of using.

Thanks Nate. Ya I understand it makes no sense to run a cycle and than pound beers on the weekend. Just wanted to make sure its ok to have 1 maybe 2 when out at dinner once a week. Thanks for the answer.

T3/T4 GSR is offline Senior Member
    You'll be fine....the biggest dudes I know are at the bar every weekend so a beer or two wont kill you.

joe2009 is offline Associate Member
    as arnold said in pumping iron, wen u grow up u have to drink beer

skinnykenney is offline Senior Member

Thumbs down drinking

oh sure it is okay to take AAS, drink booze, and then when you wake up the next day cap off that with some Tylenol!!!!!.....YOU'RE LIVER WILL LOVE YOU!!!!!!!........then hope you eat enough and hope you can even go to the gym the next day!
    AAS AND BOOZE IS NOT GOOD!!!!!!

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    If you are serious about being fit and living a healthy lifestyle , why would you put alcohol in your body in the first place?

Nitro29 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    If you are serious about being fit and living a healthy lifestyle , why would you put alcohol in your body in the first place?

Its a family tradition. As someone else here recently told me, "different strokes for different folks"

Nitro

Thumbs up good post

Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    SMART MAN!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro29 View Post
    Its a family tradition. As someone else here recently told me, "different strokes for different folks"

Nitro
    Hey, I totally respect that Bro. To each his own. Personally speaking I drank more than any human should be able to, thats why I don't drink today, thats just me.

Bro, I'm no doctor but I don't think 1 drink a week every now and then when you go out to eat with your wife means your living an unhealthy lifestyle? Listen I'm not saying go out on a Friday and slam back a 12 pack at the clubs. This is why I asked the question in the first place to see if an occasional beer while at dinner with my family would have any affect on my gains? Thanks Nate for answering the question at hand.

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyguy View Post
    Bro, I'm no doctor but I don't think 1 drink a week every now and then when you go out to eat with your wife means your living an unhealthy lifestyle? Listen I'm not saying go out on a Friday and slam back a 12 pack at the clubs. This is why I asked the question in the first place to see if an occasional beer while at dinner with my family would have any affect on my gains? Thanks Nate for answering the question at hand.
    I never implied YOU were living an unhealthy lifestyle, maybe its more of a self control issue?

point blank is having a couple of drinks a week at dinner will not effect your gains.

Once again thank Nate. Thanks to all that replied

nhl1 is offline Associate Member
    anytime you post something about drinking alcohol while using aas on this forum, you can expect to be flamed or stoned alive.

I don't know if the people that offer those answers are the stereotypes that you see portrayed on tv and cartoons where they time their protein intake up to the minute or not. I honestly couldnt tell you, and I really dont care.

But I'll tell you this, I used to party, all throughout my 20's, and hell, I still do. And Im talking 15 to 20 drinks some nights if im feeling up for it.

Point is, while your body has alcohol in it, you wont be building muscle. If you get hungover, you arent going to be hitting the gym.

So what? You aren't going to be building muscle when your off cyle either, and you'll do that for months at a time. So, 12 hours of not converting every calorie of protein that goes into you into body is some type of greek tragedy? Whatever. And if you're going to be hungover than so be it, who works out 7 days a week anyways? Just plan it around workout schedule.

I know that this isnt exactly what youre saying but some guys on this forum just need to chill a little bit. Believe it or not, there is more to life than adding weight to your bench. Go out and enjoy yourself, its not going to kill u, trust me! Plus, drinking with accelerated testosterone levels is really a lot of fun. Prepare for a serious confidence boost!

Mbuffguy is offline Banned
    alchol lowers test levers plus slows down protein synthsis and dehydrates your muscles why wouuld u want that

Dorian_Gray is offline New Member
    Also, if you're taking oral gear such as dbol , you're looking for big trouble regarding liver I would expect?

thecivilizedanimal is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbuffguy View Post
    alchol lowers test levers plus slows down protein synthsis and dehydrates your muscles why wouuld u want that
    because i LOVE getting throwed !

Chopper straight shots and then pop bottles, (yea)
    Flirt with the hood rats thin pop models (uh huh)
    Chopper straight shots and then pop bottles (yea)
    Flirt with the hood rats thin pop models,
    [Birdman] OK, we poppin champaign like we won a championship game,
    [Lil Wayne] Look like I got on a championship ring,
    [Birdman] 'cause I ball hard,
    [Lil Wayne] No bitch we ball harder,
    [Birdman] I am the Birdman,
    [Lil Wayne] And I'm the J-R-uh,

[Verse 1: Lil Wayne]
    OK, start with straight shots and then pop bottles,
    Pour it on the models,
    Shut up bitch, swallow,
    If you can't swallow,
    Shut up bitch, gargle,
    Straight up out that water with my Mark Jacob goggles,
    I'm fresher than a motherf**ker
    Yeah I'm a motherf**ker,
    No I won't take your girl, but I shall take her tongue from her,
    Can't you tell I'm in love woman?
    Like no other woman,
    Oh, I'm sorry sweetheart,
    I thought you were my other woman

i used to be "straight edge" then started drinking heavily, $200-$300 a night.

now i cut it down to getting drunk once every other week or so ....

I LOVE THAT pvssy* !

i'm a pill popping animal !
    syrup sippin nigga
    i'm so high you couldnt reach me with a ****ing antenna.
    Last edited by thecivilizedanimal; 06-09-2008 at 08:20 AM.

Deen54 is offline Member
    dude... i use to do roids in my 20's and drink on weekends..i never suffered no side effects... but you're not me. <---see that guys.. he is not me.

one more time for clarification.. mmm alcohol n roids r bad mmmkay.

Thumbs down 1 or 2

Quote Originally Posted by skinnykenney View Post
    oh sure it is okay to take AAS, drink booze, and then when you wake up the next day cap off that with some Tylenol!!!!!.....YOU'RE LIVER WILL LOVE YOU!!!!!!!........then hope you eat enough and hope you can even go to the gym the next day!
    that is what every drunk says 'NO OFFICER I JUST HAD MAYBE 2 BEERS" and then they blow a 2.o on a breatheliser!........

oh nate,nate, nate,God forbid any advice you don,t agree with! it is yours do what you want to it!!!!

I drink and I won't even touch alcohol while on!
    And most people don't heve the self control to drink 1 or 2......are you sure thats all you drink?.....and look how many people say no booze compared to people that say it is okay

Thumbs down HELLO McFLYYYYYY!

<

abbot138 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nhl1 View Post
    anytime you post something about drinking alcohol while using aas on this forum, you can expect to be flamed or stoned alive.

I don't know if the people that offer those answers are the stereotypes that you see portrayed on tv and cartoons where they time their protein intake up to the minute or not. I honestly couldnt tell you, and I really dont care.

But I'll tell you this, I used to party, all throughout my 20's, and hell, I still do. And Im talking 15 to 20 drinks some nights if im feeling up for it.

Point is, while your body has alcohol in it, you wont be building muscle. If you get hungover, you arent going to be hitting the gym.

So what? You aren't going to be building muscle when your off cyle either,

Seriously???? So you think you have to be on cycle to build muscle? Easily one of the most ingorant statements ever made on here.

and you'll do that for months at a time. So, 12 hours of not converting every calorie of protein that goes into you into body is some type of greek tragedy? Whatever. And if you're going to be hungover than so be it, who works out 7 days a week anyways? Just plan it around workout schedule.

I know that this isnt exactly what youre saying but some guys on this forum just need to chill a little bit. Believe it or not, there is more to life than adding weight to your bench. Go out and enjoy yourself, its not going to kill u, trust me! Plus, drinking with accelerated testosterone levels is really a lot of fun. Prepare for a serious confidence boost!
    Wow! Just wow! Thats sad.

yea

Quote Originally Posted by abbot138 View Post
    Wow! Just wow! Thats sad.
    yea,: get boozed up while raging and fight like children and hope you don't go to jail!

Well, its not so much sad is it is a reality check. 10 years from now when you look back would you rather be able to say...

"Man, I may have made some dumb, irresponsible choices, but I went out and I had fun, and I enjoyed my years of life on this earth and I lived."

or

"Man, my pecks were really solid back then, glad I never drank any alcohol."

I can understand if youre going to make it pro in a sport or if you have some other great calling that alcohol never needs to become a part of your life. But for most of us, who are just your average joe, and there are billions of us around the world, living is what makes life great.

I've seen everyone in bars, getting sloshed out of their mind. Pro athletes, doctors, actors, musicians. Not to mention, and if someone can give me an alternative answer i would love to hear it, where do you find all the bangin hot sluts if you dont find them in drinking scenarios?

Because let me tell you something, Ive been a writer in some form or another for close to 8 years, so I therefore read a lot. And guess what, hot girls do not hang out in librarys. Period. <--- thats a double period actually, lol

Seriously???? So you think you have to be on cycle to build muscle? Easily one of the most ingorant statements ever made on here.
    Bro, there is no way that you can look me in the face and tell me that you will ever be as strong off cycle than you will when you're on.

Thats what I'm saying. Say your on for 3 months, you are up 230lbs, and your benching 10 reps of 300.

When you come off cycle, there is no way that you are going to be able to repeat that performance, its chemically not possible, thats what Im saying. You can build muscle off cycle, but youre never going to be able to build to the point that you were when you were on cycle.

Sorry just wanted to clarify because if the statement that I had made was what you were implying than yes that would be ignorant.

Alcohol is bad, and it isnt good for you, but its not the root of all evil and going out once a week and enjoying yourself even when youre on cycle isnt going to kill you.

abbot138 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nhl1 View Post
    Bro, there is no way that you can look me in the face and tell me that you will ever be as strong off cycle than you will when you're on.

Thats what I'm saying. Say your on for 3 months, you are up 230lbs, and your benching 10 reps of 300.

When you come off cycle, there is no way that you are going to be able to repeat that performance, its chemically not possible, thats what Im saying. You can build muscle off cycle, but youre never going to be able to build to the point that you were when you were on cycle. Sorry just wanted to clarify because if the statement that I had made was what you were implying than yes that would be ignorant.

Alcohol is bad, and it isnt good for you, but its not the root of all evil and going out once a week and enjoying yourself even when youre on cycle isnt going to kill you.

Ahhh, that makes more sense. I can definately agree with that.....To each his own on the alcohol thing. I drank my share and had my fun and got it out of my system in high school and college, and I just dont feel the need to get drunk to enjoy myself when I go out these days. Im not saying that I never drink, I just know that it effects my gains when I do, on cycle or off cycle....But like I said to each his own, its all good, cheers.

Mbuffguy is offline Banned

that is what every drunk says 'NO OFFICER I JUST HAD MAYBE 2 BEERS" and then they blow a 2.o on a breatheliser!........

oh nate,nate, nate,God forbid any advice you don,t agree with! it is yours do what you want to it!!!!

I drink and I won't even touch alcohol while on!
    And most people don't heve the self control to drink 1 or 2......are you sure thats all you drink?.....and look how many people say no booze compared to people that say it is okay
    first bro i dont know why the hell you feel like calling me out.. you guys act like he is asking to go get plasterd every weekend. it is a proven fact that having a glass of wine every night is good for you. there is nothing wrong with having a couple of drinks a week. so bro you need to get off your high horse. and you are not even talking about aas and alcohol. now you are talking about drinking and driving. i do not agree with drinking and driving but thats not what this is about. you are just a parrot bro. you have no opinion of your own.
    and judging by your screen name you need to be in the diet forum, not in the Q&A section passing judgment on ppl.
    Last edited by NATE0406; 06-09-2008 at 03:45 PM.

?

Quote Originally Posted by NATE0406 View Post
    first bro i dont know why the hell you feel like calling me out.. you guys act like he is asking to go get plasterd every weekend. it is a proven fact that having a glass of wine every night is good for you. there is nothing wrong with having a couple of drinks a week. so bro you need to get off your high horse. and you are not even talking about aas and alcohol. now you are talking about drinking and driving. i do not agree with drinking and driving but thats not what this is about. you are just a parrot bro. you have no opinion of your own.
    and judging by your screen name you need to be in the diet forum, not in the Q&A section passing judgment on ppl.
    calling you out?(not this chi8ldish stuff again)
    it was about him not you!......you have it all wrong bro!
    if he can drink like he says then there should be no problem....
    I did not mean it like that at all.....

Natural1 is offline Associate Member
    This thread is pointless

Thread Information