esca_laid is offline Junior Member

Question Tren E & Test Prop cycle & PCT Q's

For my next cycle I will be using Test Prop & Tren E. But from my research it has led me to a few questions.

Both compounds are said to have little side effects, obvious the generic ones with any test some acne, potential gyno and hair loss if prone to such things, therefore I am not very concerned with the Test Prop. While Tren E I read has no estrogen conversion but there is a potential for it being progestagenic which if stacked with an aromatizable compound can then lead to some gyno. I.e. Test Prop, which somewhat confused me regarding my PCT.

As a stack I was going to inject EOD 100mg Test Prop & EOD 100mg Tren E. I think this is a proper stack. But I couldn’t find much information on half-life of Tren. But because Prop has about a 48 hour ester I would start my PCT 48 hours post last injection (of prop and tren). Is that correct on when to start PCT?

Also as PCT go so far I have Clomid & Nolva, since both have very little estrogen conversion Nova would be of little use but I know Clomid can help to increase LH levels so I’m going stick with that. What can I use the Nolva for? A possible small dose during PCT? Other possibility is I will get some HCG and run 10-20mg Nolva with a day with my HCG dosing. Or Trib, Nolva & Clomid. Basically any info for a good PCT stack would help. Thanks

Cycle

Inject EOD

30 injection of Prop 100mg - 60 Days
    30 injection of Tren 100mg - 60 Days

Day 62 Start PCT

Day 1 Clomid 200mg
    Nova 20mg
    Trib ----

Day 2-6 Clomid 100mg
    Nova 20mg
    Trib ----

Days 6-end Clomid 50mg
    Nova 10mg
    Trib

Since no one has any comments maybe this will help

I decided to do this:

Week 1 Tren 75mg EOD
    Week 2-8 Tren 75mg & Prop 100mg EOD
    Week 9-10 Prop 100mg EOD

PCT 2 days after last inject
    Day 1 Nolva 40mg Clomid 300mg
    Day 2-21 Nolva 20mg Clomid 100mg
    Day 22-40 Nolva 20mg Clomid 50mg

Plus some trib. This give me the good Tren/Test Ratio, along with a 2 week spacer for the Tren ester to be out of my system to get a proper PCT in.

My one question is I would like to run Tren longer maybe 10 weeks but the problem is I dont want to run Tren alone for more then a week without test and I read or heard somewhere it was not good to run Test Prop for more then 8 weeks due to receptors buring out? Is that true or can I run 10 weeks of Prop and 9 weeks of Tren starting the Tren 1 week earlier?

lol stats, is that really going to make a difference to my question?

Thread Information