Thread: Sust

Myers99 is offline New Member

Sust

Ok so i read something on sustanon that talked about how it stays in your body for up to four weeks before your last injection. Arent you suppose to start pct 18 days after your last injection? Does this effect pct?

I'm currently on sust and was thinking i should cut the sust short to 8 weeks and then run prop every 4 days for 4 weeks waiting for the sust to completely stop working. Is this a good idea? or does it not matter, could i just run the sust for 10 weeks and start my pct 17 days after?

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    Stay with your planned pct protocol.

skinnykenney is offline Senior Member

okay

Quote Originally Posted by Myers99 View Post
    Ok so i read something on sustanon that talked about how it stays in your body for up to four weeks before your last injection. Arent you suppose to start pct 18 days after your last injection? Does this effect pct?

I'm currently on sust and was thinking i should cut the sust short to 8 weeks and then run prop every 4 days for 4 weeks waiting for the sust to completely stop working. Is this a good idea? or does it not matter, could i just run the sust for 10 weeks and start my pct 17 days after?
    this wont hurt a thing ...I see what you are getting at.....the only thing is if the sust is out of your system and you are on prop you can start your pct after 3days

Thread Information