Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    italionos is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007

    No help thanx guys

    I'm worried about this hernia if thats what is it, and none of you have the decency to even look at the post. i mean jesus fu**ing christ allmighty.

  2. #2
    JiGGaMaN's Avatar
    JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Hey man, talk to your doctor. This be steroid Q/A not a place to get medical advice.

  3. #3
    3dgamer is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Existential Crisis
    Not sure thats a good way to elicit assistance
    Why don't you go to the doc?

  4. #4
    italionos is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    just read my post i am goin to the duc i'm just askin if anyones been through it before. or if nayoen had these symtoms.

  5. #5
    Big's Avatar
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Maybe if you have an injury, and don't want to go to the doctor (like you should do), you could at least post it in the injuries and rehab section.
    Or you could make a post bitching and whining about no responses, even though it's only been 30 minutes since you posted it in the wrong section.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts