Twat is offline New Member

Help Needed.....

Hi guys, need help. I have been thinking about having a go of the gear. I have absolutely no idea where to start.

Info -

I am 33 yrs young
    5`8 - 175 lbs
    Have a decent spare tyre around the mid section!

I am looking to bulk up at first and would then like to get a bit more definition. Before I start this I am going to do a fair amount of research but I would like some pointers in the right direction.

Also I do not want to inject. That scares the shit out of me. Any guidance would be much appreciated.

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    If you cant inject, then you are not ready........sounds like you should get your diet and training in order before even thinking of using AAS......stick around this forum and do as much research as you can....your in the right place....

Twat is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jstraw428 View Post
    If you cant inject, then you are not ready........sounds like you should get your diet and training in order before even thinking of using AAS......stick around this forum and do as much research as you can....your in the right place....
    Cheers Straw

Are you saying that the only way is to inject? Or am I reading your comment wrong?

CeeLo is offline Senior Member
    I think that what he is trying to say is that the majority of the gearis in injectable form and you will probably get better results out of injectables.

OR

He could be saying that if you're too much of a wush to use a needle, don't worry about using gear. Get over your fear of needles, what's the big deal? The pins are not that big! Just close your eyes and stab and you won't even know what hit you.

DeputyLoneWolf is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Twat View Post
    Hi guys, need help. I have been thinking about having a go of the gear. I have absolutely no idea where to start.

Info -

I am 33 yrs young
    5`8 - 175 lbs

I am looking to bulk up at first and would then like to get a bit more definition. Before I start this I am going to do a fair amount of research but I would like some pointers in the right direction.

Also I do not want to inject. That scares the shit out of me. Any guidance would be much appreciated.
    Yes just read up on this board and you will find everything you need. Oh and the injections are nothing like getting blood drawn etc. I haven't had one hurt yet. Its too easy if you do your research and learn how to do it right.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Twat View Post

Info -

I am 33 yrs young
    5`8 - 175 lbs

So you say you have a decent spare tire... i'd advise diet and cardio first to lose some bf%... you dotn wanna be higher than about 15% bf cause all of the risks that come w/ steroids are increased with excess bodyfat... after you get that down, you will have a good base for a diet and cardio and workout... once u get down in bf% then u can think about a cycle... u can do soem research on this site, it has lot of information which is very useful... as for the oral only cycle, do a search on it and see why its so bad... if u are reallyw anting to make that commitment of gear you are gonig to have to inject, its basically the only healthy way...

Thread Information