Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    akaz13 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    245

    buying online vs local

    Who buys online safely?

    I am asking b/c I got my gear local, but when I look at some prices online I can see that there was a mark up.

    It wasn't a crazy mark up, but if I can get some online, I would (not asking for your source)?

    So, is anyone buying online, problem free?

  2. #2
    redz's Avatar
    redz is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    13,956
    Yes there are legitmate sources online but unfortunately many of them are scammers and it can be hard to tell which ones are legit. If you have a hassle free local source why not just pay the mark up and get what you need without the risk of having things mailed to you.

  3. #3
    inky-e's Avatar
    inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    the three oh!
    Posts
    13,329
    In all cases of buying gear whether locally or on-line its "buyer beware"!

  4. #4
    akaz13 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    245
    Quote Originally Posted by redz
    Yes there are legitmate sources online but unfortunately many of them are scammers and it can be hard to tell which ones are legit. If you have a hassle free local source why not just pay the mark up and get what you need without the risk of having things mailed to you.

    Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    In all cases of buying gear whether locally or on-line its "buyer beware"!

    I am thinking, in addition to being cheaper, I can get exactly what I want. Instead of putting in a request, then just getting what I get... Which is what happended w/ me getting testoviron . I requested test E...

    Some of the sites I have seen have legit products from brand name companies. Of course, they could just be pix, then they send oil or nothing at all, though, too....

    When ppl buy online, are they having it shipped to their door or PO box?

  5. #5
    playboii's Avatar
    playboii is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Bronx NY
    Posts
    1,011
    of course the prices on the street is going to be higher because their probly the ones ordering the stuff off sites that they know so for the risk/shipping fees and selling risk. but yes online you will always find it cheaper & what you want. but most online take 2-4 weeks or even longer to reach you. and of course finding a legit source which is 50/50 chance.

  6. #6
    Big's Avatar
    Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    28,651
    we try to stay away from source discussions on the open boards, you have a few responses, I'm going to lock this now. Pease keep any other source discussions to pm's.

  7. #7
    LATS60's Avatar
    LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,662
    Quote Originally Posted by akaz13 View Post
    I am thinking, in addition to being cheaper, I can get exactly what I want. Instead of putting in a request, then just getting what I get... Which is what happended w/ me getting testoviron . I requested test E...

    Some of the sites I have seen have legit products from brand name companies. Of course, they could just be pix, then they send oil or nothing at all, though, too....

    When ppl buy online, are they having it shipped to their door or PO box?
    If you can find a good online source, great, but you still have to weigh up the pro's and cons, ie seizure rate.
    PS as i said in your other thread test is test, and isn't testoviron just a labs brand name for test E ? So didn't you get what you asked for?

  8. #8
    Swifto's Avatar
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Anywhere...
    Posts
    15,725
    I only order online.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •