Just wanted to say first off that i've been reading threads here for the past probably 45 minutes and everyone seems helpful. Hopefully i can get some information to help me out soon.
Okay my information.
1)20 years old. 5'10. 145 lbs.
2)diet: food, food, food. I have been interested in gaining weight since i was about 15, so i've been reading information online and done my own research and everything you name it ive probably done it, so i know about the food eating.
3) my family history is fast metabolism, from my mom to my dad, their parents, my brothers, sisters. all of them. ive also always been very active in sports, mostly soccer. but after high school i focused on putting on weight only so i just stuck with lifting.
4) I had lifted for 3 years consistantly, i'm close with the gym members, the owners, all of that. i never really got ne where, but i was still young and the biggest growth i had was when i took T3 and anator (drink mixture), where i put on some good weight and size, believe it or not. i also when lifting am always drinking protein drinks with creatine.
5) okay so now my problem... ive missed a bit of lifting, because i've been busy, i had stopped putting on weight, i lost motivation, i mean everything just went downhill with school, my gf, job, friends, and wanting a minute of free time, and GAS prices! so now, im really wanting to get back devoted to lifting, its summer time, and i want a good jump. now i'm not sure if you guys here know much about it, but i really dont need/want the real hardcore steroid stuff and needles, im looking for the best alternatives... if there is such a thing? just somethign to throw on quick lbs with of course the right diet and exercise i know i know... i came across a stack of D-anabol 25, tren 75, and deca 200... yes or no for that? i never plan to use hardcore steroids so im not looking into anything like that so much, for all i know just a one time use now, maybe again later years, because i can keep it on with my diet and continuous weight lifting. but yea i guess my summary is.. do you guys have any recommendations for me? is that stack work? do u guys know stuff about the alternatives..? haha.

of course feel free to ask me about ne thing i may have missed or if u need more information/detail about anything.

ty so much for your time and reading my post, i hope i can get some good information about this, and quickly