CeeLo is offline Senior Member

Starting first round of shots....

I'm starting my frst round of shots tomorrow (6/20). I was given HCG from my doc and I was told to do 1000 mls per shot, 3X / week.

This will be my first time shooting myself and I have 29 pins, 1/2 inch. I was told to put them in the quads.

Is there anything that I can add to this that would beef me up? How does this compare to a test cream?
    Any other advice on sticking the pins?

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    what does your cycle consist of?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by cpreasha View Post
    I'm starting my frst round of shots tomorrow (6/20). I was given HCG from my doc and I was told to do 1000 mls per shot, 3X / week.

This will be my first time shooting myself and I have 29 pins, 1/2 inch. I was told to put them in the quads.

Is there anything that I can add to this that would beef me up? How does this compare to a test cream?
    Any other advice on sticking the pins?
    He probably meant 1000mcg, not 1000ml. The hcg won't really do anything for you as far as growth goes.

Yeah, the prescribtions says to inject 1,000 units 3X / week.

I really don't have anything else to take with it. I would like to get some Test to cycle with it, but the doc doesn't think that I need it as my Natural Test levels were 690.

I was just wondering what would be a good cycle to start? I was thinking Test, but I gotta do some researching to get it. I think I might have just located a contact at the gym this week, but I'm taking it easy in coming right out and asking for the gear.

I was wondering if the hcg would do anything for gains at all and 3,000 units a week seem a little high. I also have some armidex that I'm suppose to take as well. I got everything I need except the test. I have T3 and Clen as well.

Its like putting together a puzzle and can't find the last piece. I'm about ready to FLIP A SCRIPT!

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    HCG will do nothing for your gains......i use it to keep my nuts full during a cycle.....you might gain a slight bit of water weight, and if used in too high of doses, can cause gyno...

hdrider135 is offline Banned
    why would you use HCG as your cycle that wont do nething

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by hdrider135 View Post
    why would you use HCG as your cycle that wont do nething
    It's what his doc prescribed.

sevenmann is offline Associate Member
    HCG is supposed to be used when coming off test. HCG alone is pointless, research HCG and you'll better understand what it is used for. It basically is used to trigger receptors and bring 's your test to a stable level after (or near the end) of a cycle. I'm not saying throw it away, hold on to it and use it appropriately.

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    I use HCG throughout my entire cycle up until the first day of PCT

bmit is offline Member
    i use HCG continuosly (on HRT) and used on my cycles. Big fan of it. For first cycle 10 weeks of 500 mg test. You don't need anything fancy and you want to see how your body responds to it (gyno, bloat, acne etc...). Save your t3 and clen for after pct and then maybe another two months after that to make sure your new muscle is going to stick around. You don't want to put on new muscle and bodyweight without giving your body a chance to get some homeostasis with it.

I will take the hcg as the doc prescribed and see what happens to my levels. I'm suppose to go back in 2 months. I need someting to bring my levels down so that I can get on the test cyp. I guess if the levels stay up, he will either keep me on the hcg or take me back to the cream.

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    I will take the hcg as the doc prescribed and see what happens to my levels. I'm suppose to go back in 2 months. I need someting to bring my levels down so that I can get on the test cyp. I guess if the levels stay up, he will either keep me on the hcg or take me back to the cream.
    you could always crash your levels, but it would look suspect considering that he already has your test level results.

bmit is offline Member
    hcg and/or cream really won't do jack for bodybuilding. Just maybe give a 50 year old man some mojo. Don't try to build a physique worth showing off based on those compounds

OK, I just found out that I can get some dbol . This is the only thing that I can dig up right now. I want to add this to the hcg shots and armidex that I have. Will this do anything for size?

I guess it will be a dbol cycle only. I want to keep a lean look. Will dbol add a lot of water weight and bloat?

Big
    Will dbol add a lot of water weight and bloat?
    yes, it will.

Thread Information