bernimx is offline Associate Member

Kickstarting with SD

Can you do that? Can you kickstart a test only cycle @ 500mg/week with m-drol (clone of superdrol)? Cycle would look like this:

1-3 : M-drol 10-20-20 along with support supps.
    1-12 : Test-c 500mg/week
    14-18 : PCT

bodybuilder1107 is offline Senior Member
    first cycle? most use test prop or dbol to kickstart

yes. I know most use d-bol or test-prop.

is it your first cycle and what are your stats and pct plan for that?

yes it is my first cycle.

i'm 21, 6'2 and weighs 195lbs, bf ~13%

pct would be pheedno's PCT:
    Day 1-30- .25mg L-dex + 100mg Clomid + 20mg Nolva

test e is usually the best for 1st cycle but not sure about the mdrol heres a bump though cause im sure someone here knows

PingPang is offline Associate Member
    i would think it would be fine. i have used m-drol before for 4 weeks alone and got some good gains.

20 or 30mg ed should do fine for about 3-4 weeks

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    Why waste your money on some prohormones, when you could probably get dbol a lot cheaper......

No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jstraw428 View Post
    Why waste your money on some prohormones, when you could probably get dbol a lot cheaper......
    IMO, I've used both compounds...He would probably get more out of SD...

ANd I duno where you get your dbol . but I dont think you could get a months worth @50mg ed for 20 bucks...

I do not feel like gaining 10 pounds of water. I'd rather start my cycle with some dry gains. BTW M-drol is pretty cheap.

bump i need more than two replys in order to make my decision! thanks =)

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    A buddy of mine kick started with SD, it worked well, he used Methy-vol SD clone. He said the sides sucked though and it made it tough to eat. Idk, give it a go, what have you got to loose?

my health

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    oh c'mon, you'll live
    liver regenerates very nicely, you are doing a short run at reasonable doses.

aight thanks Kratos. anyone else have thoughts on this? I would really appreciate..

Darksyde is offline Member
    this is something i have considered, running SD either at the end or beggining of a cycle.
    i have run SD by itself a few times, and i have always gotten ~10 pounds of muscle gain while leaning out by a few percent. for this reason, i am thinking of running a low dose of SD at the end of my next testosterone cycle to get me closer to contest/photo shape quicker. i am not sure if it will work as i intend but we will see.

as for using it as a kickstart for test E/C cycle, i would actually run it for weeks 2-4 instead of 1-3. the long ester test usually doesnt kick in until week 4-5 and i dont know how the superdrol sides will affect you when you stop the SD and the Test hasnt quite fully kicked in yet.

whatever you do let us know how it goes, i have seen this question posted on several different forums with no real experience answer.

you are a bit young and light to start a cycle but im sure your gonna do it anyway, so good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Darksyde View Post
    this is something i have considered, running SD either at the end or beggining of a cycle.
    i have run SD by itself a few times, and i have always gotten ~10 pounds of muscle gain while leaning out by a few percent. for this reason, i am thinking of running a low dose of SD at the end of my next testosterone cycle to get me closer to contest/photo shape quicker. i am not sure if it will work as i intend but we will see.

as for using it as a kickstart for test E/C cycle, i would actually run it for weeks 2-4 instead of 1-3. the long ester test usually doesnt kick in until week 4-5 and i dont know how the superdrol sides will affect you when you stop the SD and the Test hasnt quite fully kicked in yet.

whatever you do let us know how it goes, i have seen this question posted on several different forums with no real experience answer.

you are a bit young and light to start a cycle but im sure your gonna do it anyway, so good luck!
    Thanks a lot dude for ur response. Yes I also think that using it for week 2-4 would be better, it would make perfect sense. I still have time to think about it, i'm not ready to start the cycle yet..

Crest is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bodybuilder1107 View Post
    test e is usually the best for 1st cycle but not sure about the mdrol heres a bump though cause im sure someone here knows

whats wrong with test c?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by uk lad View Post
    whats wrong with test c?
    Nothing. Virtually identical to Test E.

DS21 is offline Member
    I love SD and think it would be great to kick start your test cycle. If it was me I would also use to end the cycle. For the guy that said it is a waste of money, you should try it before you diss it. I would run it 20/20/30/30, if you have enough.

Quote Originally Posted by DS21 View Post
    I love SD and think it would be great to kick start your test cycle. If it was me I would also use to end the cycle. For the guy that said it is a waste of money, you should try it before you diss it. I would run it 20/20/30/30, if you have enough.
    I read that by the fourth week, the gains starts to slow down. Plus it's also less stress on your body to run it for only 3 weeks, esp. for beginners. Would you still suggest it for four weeks? (i have enough). Also, how would you use it at the end of the cycle and why??

Bulldog1115 is offline Member
    massive back pumps with SD

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    SD is a great choice for a Kick start..Currently I am finishing my test E cycle with Halodrol..that is another possibility.

DS21 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bernimx View Post
    I read that by the fourth week, the gains starts to slow down. Plus it's also less stress on your body to run it for only 3 weeks, esp. for beginners. Would you still suggest it for four weeks? (i have enough). Also, how would you use it at the end of the cycle and why??
    Honestly, I've used SD for 8wks and noticed descent gains all the way. It is hard on the body, I was using 40mgs for three weeks straight and my piss was dark brown, so I am sure the kidneys where hurting. If it was me I would run SD 20/20/30 for the first and last three weeks. I like it for the strenght, this is why I would use it for the first three weeks, and it really helps me lean out, and that is why I would also use it at the end. I hope your cycle goes well.

Thread Information