Big orange is offline New Member

d-bol how long to notice...

hi started taking cypionate d-bol and deca . taking 30 mg's of d-bol a week ago and havent notice anything really. taking 500 mg's of test and 400 deca. eating pretty good but no real strength or size gaines. might feel a tiny bit harder in my arms and chest but almost unnoticable. is this garbage d-bol i got... same brand name as my test that worked well before. canadian ugl ..... tech. little orange "tic-tac" lookin units. how long on average did it take people to notice anything. i took dianabol to kickstart my cylce but if it takes much longer i dont think it will have done shit to be honest. or is ot similar to test you think nothing's happening then a week or 2 later almost over night you grow football pad lookin monster shoulders and are hapily on you way to a sucessfull cycle. ph ya stats I'm 5"8 176ish give or take pretty lean max 8-9% bf. benching around 205 for sets of 8, squat 295 3 sets of 8-10 and deadlifting just over 2 plates. could prob go heavier but i hate being sore for a week straight as i climb stairs all day at work.

Mbuffguy is offline Banned
    it might be fake it took me a few days to notice

Deen54 is offline Member
    A week ago..man the water retention should be up..when you eat
    you should feel yourself filling out..good pumps etc...

I think it's fake.

Mbuffguy is offline Banned
    u should fee real strong too

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I noticed by the 2nd day I was on it. Very fast acting stuff I started gaining weight virtually right away.Soemthing seems odd.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    it's either fake or very under dosed

dd0316 is offline Member
    message me the name of the lab..im from canada too and ill tell u if its legit or not

g0dsend is offline Member
    First day i was on it, i got so ****in horny, in class I wanted to **** any girl, by any I mean fat and all, then my horneyness started wearing off. That how I first noticed it haha

bodybuilder1107 is offline Senior Member
    probably a fake or underdose most see results fairly quick with weight gain and strength

ok I'm still taking 3 of these things a day 10 mg's maybe a tiny gain in size... but almost just like when i go on creatine. slamjam how do i send pm's on this thing im new here. the bottle i got was totally sealed cotton packed top. little orange capsuls i bit one before i swallowed it and there was a bit of white powder in it but it wasn't completley full.. this is a pain in the ass cause my test is gonna kick in eventually and it will be hard to tell which of the 3 things im taking are actually doing anything.
    Last edited by Big orange; 06-22-2008 at 04:45 PM.

big orange you need 25 posts to pm people

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ighlight=liqua this is them.... why am i noticing nothing... same label same 10 mg capsuls. Bottom pic

yeah im not sure man that stuff is legit though

the dbol should be 30 mg a day though not a week i think for the first 4 weeks

alright now that i think about it i have less patience for stupidity, maybe a bit hornier than normal and have gained some strength. My nutz have gotten a smaller and i feel a bit different maybe light headed.. nothing major. i'm more focused than usual as well. just not that major kick in the ass that i was expecting. i had days on my last cycle with test i woke up and felt like the hulk and was way way stronger than before i was on it.

Thread Information