hi started taking cypionate d-bol and deca . taking 30 mg's of d-bol a week ago and havent notice anything really. taking 500 mg's of test and 400 deca. eating pretty good but no real strength or size gaines. might feel a tiny bit harder in my arms and chest but almost unnoticable. is this garbage d-bol i got... same brand name as my test that worked well before. canadian ugl ..... tech. little orange "tic-tac" lookin units. how long on average did it take people to notice anything. i took dianabol to kickstart my cylce but if it takes much longer i dont think it will have done shit to be honest. or is ot similar to test you think nothing's happening then a week or 2 later almost over night you grow football pad lookin monster shoulders and are hapily on you way to a sucessfull cycle. ph ya stats I'm 5"8 176ish give or take pretty lean max 8-9% bf. benching around 205 for sets of 8, squat 295 3 sets of 8-10 and deadlifting just over 2 plates. could prob go heavier but i hate being sore for a week straight as i climb stairs all day at work.