ajdaddi is offline Junior Member

Can I drink on my clen/t3 cycle?

My sister is having a party and of course everyone will be drinking. Just wanted to find out if I even can drink on my clen /t3 cycle. All feedback is much appreciated.

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Can you drink? Yes

Should you drink? No

IamtheChitt is offline Associate Member
    Exactly...

MR_T is offline Member
    i've always wondered I know that alcohol is horrable for the body and you shouldn't drink at all but does gear affect that for the worse in any way?

NewMuscle83 is offline Member
    you're putting a lot of pressure on your body and liver already by using clen and other supps. Alcohol would just worsen the situation. Will you die from it? I don't think so, but I do know that alcohol will not aid you in your fat loss quest; which is probably the reason you're taking the Clen in the 1st place.

Losing weight, building muscle, and getting in shape in general are not easy tasks unless you are one of the very few genetically blessed. It takes hard work and discipline. The more self control you excercise and hard work you put in, the more results you'll realize. You just gotta decide which is more important, the physical state you're trying to achieve, or a night of drinking that is probably going to lead into other not so smart decisions?

Thread Information