Xplode is offline New Member

Arrow Drinkin Steroids Help

Hey guys thanx for commin. I just had a quick question as to which steroids you can drink. I know that you are able to drink Winstrol but I would like to know what else can be taken like that. All input and advice would be appreciated.

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Xplode View Post
    Hey guys thanx for commin. I just had a quick question as to which steroids you can drink. I know that you are able to drink Winstrol but I would like to know what else can be taken like that. All input and advice would be appreciated.
    hmmmm i take it you dont like needles?

I want to do it but I've always been a wimp towards them. I want the gains really bad so I know that I will end up doing them really soon. I just want to try a diff route for the time being lol.

what are your stats?

I am 21 I just weighed myself and I am 230 but I have been an Anadrol for 4 weeks and gaind about 25 of those pounds. I'm also 6 ft and 18%bf

awms is offline Senior Member
    Easy ther skiper! you are going to reak havoc on your liver! you just dud 4 weeks of A-Bombs and now you want to start another oral? Did I get the straight?

Doing an oral only cycle is a stupid waste of money because once you go off you will loose 90% of your gains, second A-Bombs are very hard on the liver and going on orals for much longer is going to kill the liver! for real you could have liver failure! A-boms prob just about the worst steroid you could use on the liver....No offence but you my friend but you have no business using steroids ! and should stop!

Quote Originally Posted by awms View Post
    Easy ther skiper! you are going to reak havoc on your liver! you just dud 4 weeks of A-Bombs and now you want to start another oral? Did I get the straight?

Doing an oral only cycle is a stupid waste of money because once you go off you will loose 90% of your gains, second A-Bombs are very hard on the liver and going on orals for much longer is going to kill the liver! for real you could have liver failure! A-boms prob just about the worst steroid you could use on the liver....No offence but you my friend but you have no business using steroids! and should stop!
    agreed...

PingPang is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by awms View Post

Doing an oral only cycle is a stupid waste of money because once you go off you will loose 90% of your gains, second A-Bombs are very hard on the liver and going on orals for much longer is going to kill the liver! for real you could have liver failure! A-boms prob just about the worst steroid you could use on the liver....No offence but you my friend but you have no business using steroids! and should stop!

EQ Only cycle

that is a link to awms "EQ only thread"

but yet awms is telling this guy that he shouldn't be using steroids ......

way to go awms!!!!

I know that I am not supposed to use another oral for a while. I wanted to know about liquid orals for future cycle. I wanted to use A-bombs to get big quick cause I'm going on vacation next week. I have also been taking alot of milk thistle to protect the liver better.

So I'm not an idiot and i'm not gunna do something stupid like taking another oral right away. I had a simple question I dont know why i'm gettin played a fool

ok. if you are talking about oral aas there are many you can take. oral only is not reconmended for many reasons just do a search and you will see. you need to include test in any of your cycles. you need to get over the fear of needles. man up and just do it. they dont hurt. no one is playing you for a fool you just need to educate yourself more. what do you have planned for a pct after your drol cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by PingPang View Post
    EQ Only cycle

that is a link to awms "EQ only thread"

but yet awms is telling this guy that he shouldn't be using steroids ......

way to go awms!!!!

So whats your point tough guy? You want a medal for pointing out that I made a post about EQ? Its not un common for people to use EQ by its self....but Im sure you will post another witty comment so go ahead.

Ive been taking nolva at 40mg for the past couple days and then im going to keep taking that for a month after i'm done my drol. I'm gunna drop the doseg of the drol to 50mg for the next week to ween off of it.

rodgerj is offline Associate Member
    I think if you can't get over the needles then move on.

I think i'm gunna do it i'm just nervous still about it.

Xplode IMO You should study up a little more and the when you are ready use somthing like Test....your gains will be alot more solid! I guess If you cant shoot your self then get somone eles to shoot your, but dont kill your liver with all those orals bro.

I think i'm gunna do it i'm just nervous still about it.
    trust me it is extreamly easy and painless.

I've heard alot of people say it dosn't hurt and you don't really feel it. I want to do it so i dont kill my liver. I keep getting people to tell me to do it and I'm really leaning towards it. I'll keep you guys posted when I do do it lol cause i'm so special lol

uncgboro is offline Associate Member
    i started injecting on the 9th. It isnt bad and I hate needles. Now I look forward to my next injection.

Why not run some test?

I was thinkin of doing Test E and Masteron for the past week. What do you guys think of that cycle and when should I start it??

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    I used to be a wuss with needles too, but then I realized that it is the needles they use to draw blood that hurts like crap, those big freakin ones.... now, when its injections time with gear, not a problem.

RaWRZ0R! is offline Associate Member
    i actually saw someone DRINK a steroid ..it was odd but he did it.. he took an anadrol i believe it was and crushed it and stirred it into a small amount of gatorade.. i dont know why he did it... personally i think it was t hide it from my sgts so they didnt find it in inspections lol

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    i heard if you crush it up and sniff it, you gain 5lbs of muscle that same day.

j/k, please dont sniff it

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    So I'm not an idiot and i'm not gunna do something stupid like taking another oral right away. I had a simple question I dont know why i'm gettin played a fool
    bro i hate to say it but an anadrol only cycle fits into my definition for the word idiot and stupid. not flaming just stating the obvious!

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    technically you can drink all of them. but they wont do anything.

suck it up and shoot.

customworksking is offline Associate Member
    @ ur size a test cycle will b good..we r all scared @ 1 point to pin after 2 or 3 u will look forward to it! test is best..imo

sugarfreebig is offline Associate Member
    I was freaked out the first time, but not a big deal now. Just use a 23-25 gauge and you be fine. If you can't get over your fear, then just stay natural.

I know that I am not supposed to use another oral for a while. I wanted to know about liquid orals for future cycle. I wanted to use A-bombs to get big quick cause I'm going on vacation next week. I have also been taking alot of milk thistle to protect the liver better.
    do u plan on cycling thru ur vacation? in my book vacation usually means drinking and having a good time so that would be bad. and if u stop cycling ur gonna look funny being huge on monday and 10 lbs lighter by wed.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Oh wow...

230lbs, 18% bf?

Also because you just finished orals you cant do orals for a while?

Have you read about how AAS in general supress your HPTA? Have you read about PCT and how to fully recover from being suppressed?

Last thing, i think your diet needs some re-adjusting and the 25lbs you gained is most likely all water/fat weight which is another reason why orals such as anadrol are not recomended for first cycles. Lower your BF%, get your diet on track, then re-think another cycle later down the road after proper research has been done. You are way to eager.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    ahhhh...I remember the days when I was afraid of needles. (many many moons ago). I think just about everyone who starts does NOT like needles. After a while, you will begin to love them. I look forward to injecting and I was the biggest wus! The best way to get over it is try NOT to stab yourself. It's much easier to just slowly push the needle in. If you try and dart yourself, you will talk yourself out of it each and everytime. Have a buddy do it for you the first couple of shots. you will see there is NO pain involved and after awhile you will wonder why you were afraid in the first place.

Be safe,

BLT

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by BUYLONGTERM View Post
    ahhhh...I remember the days when I to was afraid of needles. (many many moons ago). I think just about everyone who starts does NOT like needles. After a while, you will begin to love them. I look forward to injecting and I was the biggest wus! The best way to get over it is try NOT to stab yourself. It's much easier to just slowly push the needle in. If you try and dart yourself, you will talk yourself out of it each and everytime. Have a buddy do it for you the first couple of shots. you will see there is NO pain involved and after awhile you will wonder why you were afraid in the first place.

Be safe,

BLT
    Couldnt have said it any better!

Quote Originally Posted by BUYLONGTERM View Post
    ahhhh...I remember the days when I to was afraid of needles. (many many moons ago). I think just about everyone who starts does NOT like needles. After a while, you will begin to love them. I look forward to injecting and I was the biggest wus! The best way to get over it is try NOT to stab yourself. It's much easier to just slowly push the needle in. If you try and dart yourself, you will talk yourself out of it each and everytime. Have a buddy do it for you the first couple of shots. you will see there is NO pain involved and after awhile you will wonder why you were afraid in the first place.

Be safe,

BLT
    this is what i did and felt no pain and i had a 20g sus rediject.

Thread Information