DS21 is offline Member

Is it possible to be allergic

I've been taking 40mg Nolva ed and 70mg Clomid ed with .5 mg of l-dex ed for a week now and I have a really bad rash or something on my back and chest. It started two days into my PCT. I thought it was acne at first but this starting to form blisters and just getting red like a rash.

My question is has anyone every had this happen to them, or know if either nolva or clomid can cause an allergic reaction? I want to stop either the nolva or clomid to figure out if one is causing this. I know it isn't the l-dex I was taking it on cycle.

Any input would be great.

Thanks,

infostalk is offline New Member
    drop the clomid bro its uncommon and rare but allergies to that are more likely than to Adex or Nolva. Acne is a wicked tag along with clomid as well.

Id take it out and see if u can get aromasin or some hcg instead. but see after a couple of days if it starts to clear. if not get the clomid back in and take out the nolva.

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    You can have an allergic reaction to anything at anytime in your life.

The thing that worrier me is the blistering of the skin. You need to see a doctor in my opinion. Or google the all the products and see if any have adverse reactions that you are discribing.

DS21 is offline Member
    Thanks for the input guys. I have reasearched all three and nothing seems to come up as a rash for an allergic reaction. If clomid is more common to cause a side effect then I will stop taking it today and keep the nolva and l-dex ed.

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    run some benedry at night and see if that helps.

heaven_lee is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 10nispro View Post
    You can have an allergic reaction to anything at anytime in your life.

The thing that worrier me is the blistering of the skin. You need to see a doctor in my opinion. Or google the all the products and see if any have adverse reactions that you are discribing.

This is dead on. You could drink (white wine) twice a week and then one day get an allergic reaction from it..(happened to me) Out of nowhere. Becareful...I would take a step back and look at everything you are using on your skin. The pct could just ve coincidence and it could end up being your Head and Shoulders>

burnin69 is offline Member
    Clomid lists sides including "Skin reactions such as rash and itch". I would drop the clomid and like stated above take some benadryl at night so it dosent effect your training. How heavy of a cycle are you coming off of?

DS21 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by burnin69 View Post
    Clomid lists sides including "Skin reactions such as rash and itch". I would drop the clomid and like stated above take some benadryl at night so it dosent effect your training. How heavy of a cycle are you coming off of?
    Thanks for your info. I will drop the clomid and see if that helps. It was my first cycle test prop 600mgs wk.

DS21 is offline Member
    The rash has spreed from chest under my arm pit connecting to my back so I decided to get off of both the clomid and nolva. I am still running the L-dex and added some 6oxo and something called PCR (post cycle resurge).

My question is if I should up the dose of L-dex from .5grm ed to 1grm ed? Also, I noticed the half-life on clomid and nolva is 5-7 days, do you think it will keep spreeding for another week or will it stop now that I no longer take them?

Thread Information