lzicc is offline Senior Member

EQ Feel like crap

I've been running test cyp for about 6 weeks at 400mg EW now and decided to add EQ to my cycle. Last Sunday I took my first shot of EQ at 200 mg and later on in the day I started to have flu like symptoms. My motivation and energy level went down and I feel very lethargic, get winded easy, my sex drive is very low and sweat real easy. I took my second shot of EQ/Test this Thursday but still feel like crap from the original shot. Yesterday I skipped the EQ and just took the test. I still feel the same so far. I've been feeling this way ever since I started the EQ so I am thinking about the EQ.

Is this normal? I would have thought if the EQ was causing me to feel this way that those symptoms would have went away by now. Since I stopped the EQ now, if that is what gave me those symptoms will it take for them to go away?

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    Not sure why you would wanna run Eq 6 weeks into a cycle of Cyp. It takes a long time to get working bro. I am running 500mg of Cyp and 400 mgs of Eq a week right now. Anyway, I have not had any thing happen to me like that. Eq makes me fell hungry...lol. I would save it for another cycle and run it for a minimum of 10-12 weeks. And since it pretty weak I would run it at 600mg personally. For me running it at 400mg, IMO was not enough to see any real effects. I'm a little more vascular but nothing like WOW!! Good Luck

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    bro it aint the eq unless its bunk gear and ur shootin some crazy stuff into ur body. at minimum eq takes about 10 wks before u feel anything. it mostly improves my endurance and vascularity but i dont feel a whole lot of difference strength wise.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    I think your dealer gave you tren , haha. A bad time to plan a cycle is durring a cycle. If what you're injecting is eq, doubt your symtoms are coming from that.

Thread Information