daROCK1 is offline New Member

Smile Which Cycle is Better! Opinions?

Hey again, thanks for all the responses to my other threads guys. "10nispro" taught me a lot and a cool dude. After learning from him I took time to research other cutting cycles and I came across three, my main goal is to get ripped up, here are the cycles I came across.. what do you think would be best?
    Stats
    23yrold
    180 wt
    5'9" ht
    10% bf

""""If you want around 10 - 15 pounds of lean muscle mass while loosing fat add primobolan or deca durabolin :
    **1. DECA DURABOLIN , CYTOMEL & CLENBUTEROL
    Week Cytomel mcg/day Clenbuterol mcg/day Deca mg/week
    1 - 80 200
    2 - 100 200
    3 - 120 300
    4 50 - 400
    5 50 - 400
    6 100 - 300
    7 100 80 200
    8 - 100 200
    9 - 120 -
    Loosing fat and gaining lean muscle mass, strength at the same time.

Adding winstrol and - or anavar to number 14will give you a couple of pound of lean muscle mass on an all oral cycle:
    ****2. CYTOMEL, CLENBUTEROL, ANAVAR &-OR WINSTROL
    Week Cytomel mcg/day Clenbuterol mcg/day Winstrol mg/day
    1 - 80 -
    2 - 100 -
    3 - 120 15
    4 50 - 15
    5 50 - 20
    6 100 - 20
    7 100 80 20
    8 - 100 20
    9 - 120 -
    If you want lean and hard body of a model this one is for you.

If your prime interest is fat loss go with:
    ***3. CYTOMEL AND CLENBUTEROL
    Week Cytomel mcg/day Clenbuterol mcg/day
    1 - 80
    2 - 100
    3 - 120
    4 50 -
    5 50 -
    6 100 -
    7 100 80
    8 - 100
    9 - 120

***Also, would I need a ptc for the last (3) cycle?

Thanks.. keep on keepin on
    Last edited by daROCK1; 06-30-2008 at 09:34 AM.

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    first off none of those cycles are any good. you need to run test in all those cycles. the only one that would even be reasonable is the third one because t3 and clen can be ran by them selves for fat burning. and no you wont need a pct for the last one. if this would be your first cycle you dont need all those chems. just run yourself a test only cycle.

not only that but your dosing of the aas shows that you need to do a lot more research. there is no need to pyramid everything. the only thing that should be pyramid is the t3 and clen .

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    ^^ I concur

sans the last cycle, which isn't even a "real cycle", the first two are just terrible. Not only do you not need to pyramid the compounds, the one with the winny is way too low and a deca only cycle will just be giving you risk of deca dick without the test to help.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    oh man.. besides the blatant fact that any of those need some work, i think it would be good to look at your diet too, especially with the varying cycles you are considering

thanks guys!... ya i was just googling and wikipedia 'ing around on cutting cycles and those came up on websites.. but thanx for the knowledge..

cutting_king is offline Associate Member
    cytomel and clen run without AS can lead to a breakdown of muscle, maybe throw in some test prop or some IGF

thanks cutting king, yea I was looking up all the cutting cycles that wouldnt have me retain any water or put on two much muscle mass, becauseI was looking to get ripped up... thanks bro... ill look into test prop... what is IGF? i clicked on the link and it sent me somewhere else.

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    this thread gave me a headache.

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    Just to let y'all know, I had nothing to do with any of those cycles, what so ever!!!!!

darock, I am glad you are taking the time to research, but instead of googling, use the research button on this site, I promise, it will be much better than what you found on those other sites.

One other thing, listen to Nate, I have learned lots from him. Even if he is a razorback, one has to love the SEC!!

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NATE0406 View Post
    not only that but your dosing of the aas shows that you need to do a lot more research. there is no need to pyramid everything. the only thing that should be pyramid is the t3 and clen.
    pyramid?... welcome back to 1995.

bmit is offline Member
    300-500 mg test week. what every noob should run. The people who know will probably will all probably tell you the same. See what that does to your body - muscle gain, fat gain/loss, sides like acne, bloating etc... then go from there. Since you are cutting use .25 mg ed of Arimidex and bump it up if you still have too much bloat. keep letro on hand for gyno. Learn proper PCT and make sure by visiting the dieting forum that your diet is in check.

If you won't listen to me and run just test: Then run test prop @ 100 mg eod and winny at 100mg eod for 6 weeks. If your diet and training is spot on you will be ripped buddy.

jsklx500 is offline New Member
    Did the pyramid work for anyone back in 1995?

bmit is offline Member
    so funny. First cycle i got the gear from my brother about 6-7 years ago. He told me to pyramid it. hahaha. but i did some research online. Very lucky came to site like this and have learned A LOT since then. Would consider myself an expert now

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jsklx500 View Post
    Did the pyramid work for anyone back in 1995?
    pyramids are based on a totally absolute rebound strategy. they are completely irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by 10nispro View Post
    Just to let y'all know, I had nothing to do with any of those cycles, what so ever!!!!!

darock, I am glad you are taking the time to research, but instead of googling, use the research button on this site, I promise, it will be much better than what you found on those other sites.

One other thing, listen to Nate, I have learned lots from him. Even if he is a razorback, one has to love the SEC!!
    thanks buddy. lol yeah i didnt think that you had anything to do with those cycles. lol

lol!!Thanks for all the responses guys...and we all know the BIg Ten conference is the best..

Quote Originally Posted by bmit View Post
    Since you are cutting use .25 mg ed of Arimidex and bump it up if you still have too much bloat. keep letro on hand for gyno.

Anyway... BMIT you said have Arimidex and it will prevent bloating and letro will prevent gyno... i have read that Arimidex acts like Nolvadex ... so if a person were to just take Nov, would it prevent edema, and also cover protecting one from gyno?.. Thankss

well what cycle are you wanting to run??

Nate,
    Thanks for taking interest and helping me out bro..
    well as i said before.. i jus got done playing college football so i was a little thicker and muscular..after the season i dropped about 10 lbs with some hardwork and diet, then grad from college and got signed by a major model agency.. im pretty muscular right now just want to really shred up faster than just dieting alone.. and i have never really been a fan of hydroxy or lipo6 ect.. so I really wanted to take Clen , maybe cytomel , and definately winny... but after all the great knowledge on this site.. ive come to find that winny should def be with a test/// im think test prop for less bloating and edema/// but i really dont want much more size at all.. just shred up... so i am leaning towards just takin clen and cytomel, and not care to much about if i lose some muscle mass from my system just grabbing everything for energy... but I would still like to take winny since i have always heard great things and believe it would help to where i want to be... but i am going to take every1s advice and look into stacking it with a test.. also look more into how to take everything like clen every other two weeks and cyto ect... what would you take to get that desired effect quickly? thanks boss

Thread Information