Thread: Tren E

Kansas City Boy is offline Associate Member

Tren E

What would be a good stack to run with tren E and what's a good starting dose for never taken Tren E before? How long is everyone else running their Tren E

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    its great to stack with Test E of course. same shooting schedules and all. i would run the Tren at 400 mg a week if you have never used Tren before. Usual cycle length for Tren E is 12 weeks. run the Test for a lil bit longer to make sure the Tren is fully out of your system before starting PCT.

tripmachine is offline Senior Member
    I think most people will tell you to run some test e with your tren ..... I'd probably run test e at 500mg a week and tren at 400mg / week.... that's just what I'm planning on doing if my tren ever gets to me.... Sent the guy the money 2 weeks ago and am about ready to drive to the address that accepted the money I sent him..... it's only about a 30 minute drive from me. blah good luck!

I hope you get your gear bro!

Anyways. Would I be terrible for running Tren E for 400mg/week for 10 weeks? My gear comes in 20ml 200mg/ml and I am a lil low on cash. So can I run it 400mg a week for 10 weeks? Any orals that would be good to run it with? Drol or Dbol to kick start? I might consider test e with it but I had malfunctions last time I ran test e. Had really bad inflamation in the shoot spot for the first few weeks. Lacrosse ball size knots.

Quote Originally Posted by Kansas City Boy View Post

Anyways. Would I be terrible for running Tren E for 400mg/week for 10 weeks? My gear comes in 20ml 200mg/ml and I am a lil low on cash. So can I run it 400mg a week for 10 weeks? Any orals that would be good to run it with? Drol or Dbol to kick start? I might consider test e with it but I had malfunctions last time I ran test e. Had really bad inflamation in the shoot spot for the first few weeks. Lacrosse ball size knots.
    you can run Tren E for 10 weeks. 12 weeks is usually better for getting the most of your gains. Cuz the Tren E takes a few weeks to fully kick in. So you wont get the full effects for as long. You can run Test Cyp or even Sust with the Tren E if you cant get safe Test E. That way you can still shoot them on the same days. Sust is supposed to be shot EOD but i have ran it for 14 weeks with 2 shots a week and had no problems.

oh and a D-bol kick start would be great. 30mg or so a day.

Thanks Dukk! Very useful advice.

If i had the money I would buy another satchet and run the tren e another 2 weeks but I just cant do it right now. Pharmacy school is emptying my wallet. Another thing is I will probably look at running some cyp with it. What is the cheapest test?

Thanks Dukk! Very useful advice.

If i had the money I would buy another satchet and run the tren e another 2 weeks but I just cant do it right now. Pharmacy school is emptying my wallet. Another thing is I will probably look at running some cyp with it. What is the cheapest test?
    depends on your supplier. but test E and C are usually cheaper then the others. but like i said. every supplier is different.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by tripmachine View Post
    I think most people will tell you to run some test e with your tren..... I'd probably run test e at 500mg a week and tren at 400mg / week.... that's just what I'm planning on doing if my tren ever gets to me.... Sent the guy the money 2 weeks ago and am about ready to drive to the address that accepted the money I sent him..... it's only about a 30 minute drive from me. blah good luck!
    i thought he wasnt source for illegal things

tripmachine is offline Senior Member
    tren extreme isn't illegal is it? if i were to get tren I'd run 400mg's i'm running tren extreme which he sells like many other supplement stores... only he sells it for much less than 100 dollars a bottle compared to max muscle. I have some test e i'm going to run with it.... anyway i don't need to explain everything to you so we could just end it at this if you'd like..... or you can PM me because we probably shouldn't high jack this thread. :]

jc95605 is offline Senior Member

Personally i'm a fan of tbol, less water weight. Kicks in pretty soon too.

Thread Information