Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    itraylor is offline Junior Member

Beginner's question about products, doses etc.

I have a beginner’s question. I am currently taking 1cc DECA DURABOLIN a week as well as 100 mg of Anavar daily. I recently ordered: 1 x Clomi 70mL 35mg/mL and 1 x T3/Clen combo from this site. I intend on adding some lean mass with the DECA and VAR, using the Clomi for the post cycle and later using the T3/Clen combo to trim the fat.

My question is, is this a good stack? I am currently deployed an unable to get many things I would like so just curious. Also curious if anyone knows the amount of Clomi I should take? I am assuming it is Clomid but I am not sure if it is in a pill or liquid format, the pictures/decription on the site were un-readable for me on this connection. The same goes for the T3/Clen combo. I purchased it for $100 and am not sure how much is in it or if it is in liquid or pill format. The Clomid, T3 and Clen I saw on other sites were taken orally but they seem to be injectible on this site. Do things from this site come with instructions etc? I am new to all this so guidance/advice is appreciative. Thanks and take care.

Ian
    Last edited by itraylor; 07-06-2008 at 10:31 PM. Reason: spelling error

BIG-N-Brazil is offline Associate Member
    Hmmmm.

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    bro you need to do more research. deca and var cycle is no good bro. you need to add some test into your cycle. what are your stats
    height?
    weight?
    bf%
    age?
    cycle exp?

I did some research and thought the DECA and VAR is a decent cycle to accomplish what I want to do. I am in the service and must still meet height/weight standards, run good etc.

I am 6' 190 lbs, I am not sure what my BF% is but I would guess in the 12-15% range, I am 28 years old. I work out recularly but only cycle experience is one 10 week cycle of DECA. Goal is to get to 205 lbs with 7-9% body fat. Thanks.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by itraylor View Post
    I did some research and thought the DECA and VAR is a decent cycle to accomplish what I want to do. I am in the service and must still meet height/weight standards, run good etc.

I am 6' 190 lbs, I am not sure what my BF% is but I would guess in the 12-15% range, I am 28 years old. I work out recularly but only cycle experience is one 10 week cycle of DECA. Goal is to get to 205 lbs with 7-9% body fat. Thanks.
    If your research lead you to a deca/anavar cycle, the research was quite flawed.

Got it from this site:

Edit, reason, The product has not been tested, and fears of infection and poison have come up

Says that although Anavar does not cause noticeable muscle growth it can clearly improve the muscle-developing effect of many steroids . Deca Durabolin combines well with Anavar to achieve a "mass buildup" because the strength gain caused by the intake of these highly tissue-developing and liquid retaining substances results in an additional muscle mass.

Another reason is that I have 10cc of DECA and over 400 x 10mg VAR tablets that I dont want to go to waste/expire.

What should I do? I have poured over sites on the internet for other stacks/products and cant find any place to purchase them with a credit card. I am in Iraq now so have no access to large sums of cash, Western Union, etc. Any advice or good links would be great. Thanks.

Ian

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by itraylor View Post
    Got it from this site

Says that although Anavar does not cause noticeable muscle growth it can clearly improve the muscle-developing effect of many steroids . Deca Durabolin combines well with Anavar to achieve a "mass buildup" because the strength gain caused by the intake of these highly tissue-developing and liquid retaining substances results in an additional muscle mass.

Another reason is that I have 10cc of DECA and over 400 x 10mg VAR tablets that I dont want to go to waste/expire.

What should I do? I have poured over sites on the internet for other stacks/products and cant find any place to purchase them with a credit card. I am in Iraq now so have no access to large sums of cash, Western Union, etc. Any advice or good links would be great. Thanks.

Ian
    please erase that website and read the rules before posting again
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    If your research lead you to a deca/anavar cycle, the research was quite flawed.
    Exactly! No legit site is going to tell you to take Deca with VAR. And you need to do a lot more research.

BIG-N-Brazil is offline Associate Member
    That goal is very possible just need to research and listen to what these guys have to say.... Make sure u do a good cycle and not waste your time..

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    you need to stack in test.

one shot of deca can shut down your natural test production %100.

if it's real deca, don't expect your dick to work much longer!

get some test in there. any real resource sites would have recommended mild test cycle with the deca to offset the effects of deca on the systems test production.

Bulldog1115 is offline Member
    well u prob wont have to worry bout deca dick if ur in the military, not to sound like an asshole...but u will get lathary and all those good side effects, so ur best bet is get some test in there..and that will make ur deca anavar cycle alot better!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    In my signature you can follow helpful links that explain the rules here, and why we don't allow sources to post, or members to post suspicious or legit sources on our board..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

dlovefitness is offline Junior Member
    Yea bro .....deca n var thats crazy mate......anyways stacks its almost a must for test

Thread Information