hockeyguy is offline Associate Member

visit to the doctor

Hey guys quick question. I woke up yesterday sick and with a lump in my armpit so I made an aapt. to see the doc about it today. I' guessing it could be a limpnode but just want to be on the safe side. My question is do you guys say anything to your doc about being on a cycle? I don't think it has anything to do with my cycle but like I say just want to be safe. Fine bill of health.

Test only cycle.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    I deal with my doc on a need to know basis, if my bloodwork comes back way out of wack while "on", I'll tell him, he's never been happy about my use of gear, I doubt I'll ever find a doc that will be supportive of it. Certain sides that are common I just deal with without the aid of a doctor. In the case of your "growth", I would personally tell him, you never know, it may be related to aas, although doubtful, but better safe than sorry. Good luck, I hope its nothing serious.

Nitro29 is offline Member
    Yes I would tell him. Good luck my man...Nitro

Thanks guys.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Honesty is the best policy especially when it comes to your health.

OK he said he said he thinks a might be a pimple use a heat pad and take and advil. He doesn't think it has anything to do with aas. I'll say it was an uncomfortable situation to bring up to your doc. Thanks guys

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyguy View Post
    OK he said he said he thinks a might be a pimple use a heat pad and take and advil. He doesn't think it has anything to do with aas. I'll say it was an uncomfortable situation to bring up to your doc. Thanks guys
    Good! Now you've broken your "come clean to the doc" cherry! Welcome to the club. Glad to hear its nothing major!

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    A lump under your arm pit is your node fighting infection. If its in that area its more than likely a shot to the shoulder gone wrong. I wouldn't tell them nothing. You'll either heal up in a few days or the infection will present itself in that area.

Take anti-biotics if you have them

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MercyDog View Post
    Take anti-biotics if you have them
    what if its a virus causing an infection? do you know that just randomly taking antibiotics is a bad idea?

Quote Originally Posted by lex57 View Post
    what if its a virus causing an infection? do you know that just randomly taking antibiotics is a bad idea?
    ^^^ Yes a very bad idea, could harm more than heal.

Quote Originally Posted by lex57 View Post
    Your right. I never take antibiotics unless I have a bacteria infection which doesn't happen very often. Mainly my wisdom teeth which are coming through and that I don't want cut out if I can help it. It could be a virus. What would a doctor do in this situation

Nitro29 is offline Member
    Cmon, you know whether its a pimple or not. Did he actually look at it? Is it an abcess, or beginning to?

How did he react to your "chemistry project"? So far, my doc has been pretty freakin cool about it...Nitro

Nitro. Its not like a pimple on your face or back he said its under the skin. To me it doesn't look like a pimple I've seen, but I'm no doctor. He said it should go down in a couple of days. Like I say I'm not doctor and maybe he's wrong but I trust him. If things don't go down in a couple of days I will be back in. And yes he did look at it. First cycle Test e going on my 5th week shots have been glute and thigh.
    Last edited by hockeyguy; 07-09-2008 at 09:12 PM.

sorry I thought we were talking about somthing the size of 1/2 a golfball or something

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Definately sounds like a swollen lymph node, if your feeling sick, then its probably related. Being up front with a doc is the way to go, they arent going to shop you to the police and may be more helpful and understanding than you expect.

Thread Information