MercyDog is offline Senior Member

1st cycle, lucky people, advice

It just hit home how lucky you newbie cyclist are to be getting the great advice here from all these experienced site reps. Thinking back at my first, the internet was 5600 dialup, there were no sites, never heard of PCT or other preventative steps. Of course the it didn't matter because the stuff from the racetrack or Mexico back then hurt soo bad you couldn't do enough to get gyno. The only advice you'd get back then was that they would kill you and you'd die with a small pr*ck. A good diet consisted of 12 raw eggs a day, gallon of milk, and a big 50lb. bag of wieght gainer that looked like dog food, and oh yea the fat bulker guy behind the counter in the gym swearing by his expensive blender fruit drinks. There wasn't any HGH and no-one did insulin , IGF What? OK maybe the info. was out there somewhere as ASS is far from new but finding it in a small town back then, yea good luck. There may have been that one big fellow in the gym but he wasn't talking, besides that his secret was prob. just 3 grams a week of cyp. Looking back I wish I would have done things different, live and learn. Things sure are alot safer now than they used to be. Anyway, for those that live the life, and for those who just want to buff out for a summer, Be thankful for everything that is now!!!!!!! Education is Safety

Sorry if this is burning a thread
    Last edited by MercyDog; 07-09-2008 at 07:28 PM.

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Hooray for the internet

...and yes, let's not take the help we get in here parts for granted!

BIG-N-Brazil is offline Associate Member
    I totally agree. I wish i was smart enough to come here first instead of listening to the guy at the gym!!! I spend hours on here every night now trying to learn shit..... I love this place..

thecivilizedanimal is offline Senior Member
    i spent 18months lurking this place and others reading as much as i could before i made my decision, i had to know every compound i was putting into my body and its effects.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    I agree, everyone i speak with is absolutely retarded when it comes to using. I ALWAYS refer them to the forums. Besides, thats where i started!

Thread Information