Thread: Help Me

J_CAS is offline New Member

Help Me

i weigh about 125 pounds (9 stone) im nearly 18 i want to bulk up using oral tablets what shall i take ??? also my diet isnt all that good will it effect my cycle ??? thanks J_CAS

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Im going to go easy on you as most here wont.

Post your diet up what you eat daily. Please just listen to us and our advice we are about to give.

And how bout we not flame the kid and give him the solid advice he needs!

Dado5 is offline Associate Member
    18 is too young to use any kind of AAS.
    Check Diet forum. With your age and proper diet you can grow a lot.
    I know it's hard and you wanna grow fast but beter to be safe then sorry later in your life.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    steroids aren't the way to go so early. coming from another 18 yo, just eat a lot, work out hard, and maybe some legal supplements might help. at 125, you can gain a ton of weight from eating and working out

Quote Originally Posted by legobricks View Post
    Im going to go easy on you as most here wont.

Post your diet up what you eat daily. Please just listen to us and our advice we are about to give.

And how bout we not flame the kid and give him the solid advice he needs!
    breakfast -- 3 peices of toast ,, half of a protein shake ,, bannana
    dinner -- bacon role & bottle of water something quick as i work 6 days a week
    --work out--
    tea -- big bowl of pasta and protein shake maybe also more fruit before bed

ive tryed eating loads im a light gainer i gaind about 5 pound in 6 months!!! thats with2 protein shakes a day 1000 cal per drink with full fat milk then my food would take it up to bout 3000-3500 cal per day still minamal gains...

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J_CAS View Post
    --work out--
    Welcome to the board! That diet needs a lot of work. You need to eat a lot more to put weight on.

ok thanks for the advice all what extra should i add to my diet i now i need to add salad an more good foods veg and bigger portions

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Eat around 5 times a day equally spread out. Some things you might want to include are:
    Fat free cottage cheese (you need to find a brand thats actually good), chicken breast, buy tons of ground beef/chicken and do whatever with it as long as you are eating it. Buy a gallon of skim milk and try throwing in about 500ml in between meals and youll be golden.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    Eat around 5 times a day equally spread out. Some things you might want to include are:
    Fat free cottage cheese (you need to find a brand thats actually good), chicken breast, buy tons of ground beef/chicken and do whatever with it as long as you are eating it. Buy a gallon of skim milk and try throwing in about 500ml in between meals and youll be golden.
    ok cheers mann will do

Your diet should not consist of things that are so high in fat. Yes you may have gotten 3000cals per day and not gained much but look at where you are getting those calories! You need to start eating chicken, tuna, ground beef, cuts of beef, oats, potatoes, and anything else you can add on top of that.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by J_CAS View Post
    --work out--
    what you eat in an entire day i eat for breakfest when im bulking so like everyone said, check out the diet section and learn to properly eat
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Click onthe link thats in my signature below and it will help you push yourself WAY beyond what you could even think. AAS are not your answer as they will not work if your diet is not on track. Your HPTA is also still being developed and coul dbe damaged by taking AAS at your age. Right now, focus on diet and lifting.

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    2 gallons of 2% milk everyday (you'd never make it with whole milk) with 3 meals, meals consisting of about 3000 calories total and you'll gain about 5 lbs. a week, seriously I know this from experience. The glucose and protein will make you bigger and stronger very very quick, as fast or faster than a cycle. I put on 13lbs. in 14 days doing this.

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    Sorry to disagree folks but a 18y.o. hard gainer needs alot of fat, just the right kinds

ok cheers guys will give it a shot and tell you how i get on....

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by MercyDog View Post
    Sorry to disagree folks but a 18y.o. hard gainer needs alot of fat, just the right kinds
    the right kind of fat yes but definatly not alot of it, just the proper amount depending on his diet and calorie intake. i get my fat from nuts and salmon
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Chubbosaurus is offline Junior Member
    It's nice to see someone young who listens to advice.

Thread Information