Thread: dianabol

skye999 is offline New Member

dianabol

Hi all i just got hold of some dianabol and was told i should run at 50mg a day. This will be my first cycle any tips ?

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    stats? age exp height weight bf

gotta know your baseline to help out. dod you plan on running just d bol? a lot of people will suggest doing otherwise

i am 5'11 24 2 years training hard and weigh about 190 15% bf and yeah was told i would be ok on just d bol

joe2009 is offline Associate Member
    dbol only cycle wouldnt reli do alot

facile is offline Member
    Many noobs want to do a cycle and jump at orals to avoid needles and they are relatively cheap. Dbols will blow u up some only to deflate when your done, and will suppress your nattty test so you will be lethargic and a little depressed for a while, does it sound worth it?

Spend some time on this board learn a little and do it the right way it will pay dividends in the long run.

It seems you have a source ask for some test ent or cyp. and learn about PCT ?

You see i am not sure what all the abreviations mean and i know it seems very stupid. i do want to get big wanted to run orals first to try needles later stage and see what my gains are

facile is offline Member
    HAve you been lifting for a while, how is your diet?

PCT is post cycle therapy and is what we do to reetablish our natural hormones and maintain gains.

Simply taking an oral is a short term solution, and a waste of time in my opinion(imo).

Spend some time learning how AAS can be used properly and safely. A good test cycle with solid PCT will help get you where you want to be.

Spend some time using the search button and learn a bit, learn from others mistakes, most have been there and done it.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skye999 View Post
    You see i am not sure what all the abreviations mean and i know it seems very stupid. i do want to get big wanted to run orals first to try needles later stage and see what my gains are
    Then you do not want DBOL . DBOLS with MAKE YOU LOOK "BIG"(VERY BLOATED). Once you come off, most of your gains will diminish. You do NOT seem stupid. Just stick around, do research and before you know it, you will be an expert. Most of us on the board were in the same position as you are

g0dsend is offline Member
    Gota add test into that, test is the bread and butter to any cycle. "IF" you do you an oral only cycle which I did along time ago and lost most of my gains, I would start out with 20 mg, and save the other 30 mg for another cycle in the future.

just want to say thanks for all the comments much appreciated. will go back to drawing board for a while yet

The Base is offline Associate Member
    OK, my first post in a very long time.....

My first cycle was a Dbol cycle and It worked well for the gains that i wanted at that time which was an immediate hit on strength and size...HOWEVER, you really do need to consider hitting some test in that as well.
    Don't be frightened of the needle, there is some excellent information on this site about injecting etc etc so read it!

I've been training back for a wee while now and I have just started a Dbol (40mg p/d) Sust - one shot a week mixed with one shot of Enanthate , and 50mg p/d of Anapolon.
    I worked this cycle sometime ago and it worked wonders for me.

Time is the key bro, but listen to what the guys and girls are saying.

Oh and Orals can be very toxic on the Liver especially Dbol and Anapolon so make sure that you start with LOW dosages and get some Milk Thistle to help your Liver!

Thread Information