HDRIDER925 is offline Banned

Switched over!!!

I was on Tren A and Test 450

Test 450 225mg's every 3.5 days

Tren A 100mg's eod

Ran out of Tren A and got a bottle of Tren E. So until that kicks in, is it going to be like just taking the Test 450?

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    It will be the same as in the injection frequency is the same, if thats what you were asking.

Well Since the Tren E takes a couple weeks or so to kick in and the Tren A was already kicked in. Wondering if it's still going to take some weeks for the Tren E to start kicking in and doing it's full potential.

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    you answered your question

Ok. So how long until the Tren E kicks in?

duggadoo is offline Associate Member
    4-5 weeks i believe so its kind of a waste if you only have one bottle of it you might as well nix the tren and just finish with test because your cycle will prolly run out before the tren e kicks in... which is my next question what week are you on and how long is your cycle? and the tren a will be out of you system in a few days so its like startin over with tren...seems more damaging than good but your probably already shut down so i dont leave this one to someone with more knowledge on tren....bump

I'm on 3 1/2 weeks. I have a 10 week cycle of Test 450. I could always get another bottle of Test when it runs out or something else.

the tren wont kick in for 4-5 weeks i believe and youll need to end the tren 2 weeks before the test so it out of your system that would put it kickin at week 8 (when you need to end tren to get it out of your system just finishin with test for the last 2 weeks) your time frame does not look good

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    yeah by the time the tren got going, you'd have to stop. it'd probably be better to just finish with the test, and plan ahead better for your next cycle

^^^ those are my thoughts

Suppose to have gotten a bottle of Tren A again but I didn't.

Just a question. But what happens if you do your 10 week cycle like lets say in my case then it ends, but I keep on doing it for a few more weeks or more? Like if I got another bottle of Test and did some of it, or I just kept going for a bit longer on just the Tren E?

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    One thing you could do is front load the tren E to get it to kick in fast. If you do this youll feel it the very first week. Risk though is that you might take in too much and the sides will trash you. Can be risky.

What you mean front load?

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HDRIDER925 View Post
    What you mean front load?
    This is when you take a much larger dose than youre used to taking. Marcus on here has some nice threads on it. Do a search. Basically youll be doing roughly 2x the amount your usually do in the first week. Some run the double dose 2 weeks, but I think 1 week will suffice. This will peak your level at a decent concentration rather fast so that you will feel the effects much sooner. After the 1 or 2 weeks of running double you go back to your normal dose. Just have to watch out that you dont take too much, because then you will suffer with sides for a week or so even after you cut back on the dose. Doing this is usually reserved for those very experienced with how their bodies react to the substance. If you have never run tren e I would not advise it.

Just ran Tren A never E until now. So for example if I'm taking 125mg's/1ml every 3.5 days then I would do 250mg's/2ml every 3.5 days?

i dont understand why you dont just drop the tren and save it for a later cycle...if you cant figure out how to use it right now just research more and use it later and if you only have one 10 ml vial of it your prolly goin to run out before you finish your cycle just like you did with the tren A ... plan your cycle better nexttime

Well the Tren A was eod so went a bit faster. I already took a shot of the Tren E so I could stop. If I don't and it runs out I can get as much as I want for cheap so no biggy.

Thread Information